“ Brand: Ktwo / Type: Matches „
These matches should have a warning on the box THESE MATCHES ARE NOT SAFETY MATCHES.
After purchasing mine from Tesco's for mainly lighting candles I placed them into the cupboard ready for using
when needed. My wife used from one box approx 12 matches to light birthday candles and then replaced the box back into the cupboard. The next day whilst removing a item from the cupboard she accidently knocked the box of matches from the shelf, the box fell 43cms onto a wooden flooring which then exploded, into a what I can only describe as a blow torch of flames, from both sides of the box.The flames extended approx 6 cms from both sides of the box. As I was only a few feet away I threw a tea towel over the box which blackened the kitchen cupboard and nearly burnt my wifes ankle as my wife is partialy sighted it was a very frighting experience. The remaining boxes I now keep in a metal box when these are spent I would prefer to purchase safety matches.