Product Type: Pledge in Homeware
Newest Review: ... pleased to say, and it's just as good now as it always was. I really like to use Pledge Furniture Polish as I feel it's a better quality ... more
Cleans my wooden table and smells lovely!
Member Name: MsTricia
Advantages: cheap, great for easy cleaning
Disadvantages: no safety feature or lid on the can
We have lived in our current flat for about 2 -and a half years now and one of my new years resutions is definitely to spruce it up a bit, de-clutter and give every inch a good, thorough clean!
Pledge is one of those essential items in my little cleaning cupboard I like to always have on standby. It is a polish that has a unique formula as it also contains conditioners which easily remove dust and dirt, whilst simultaneously protecting the table from daily wear. It is designed for all surfaces but especially wood, which is why it is an ideal polish for my wooden table which we have in the front room that always seems to collect dust quicker than the speed of lighting!
Using Pledge is easy enough, It comes in a 250ml aerosol can with which I spray the polish directly onto the table. The design of the can us simple as it doesn't have a metal cap on it, so the open nozzle is exposed meaning tou can start cleaning immediately! However, as there is no safety feature it's definitely best to keep the cab well out of reach of children.
Using a cotton cloth, a quick wipe around the table easily removes any dust and dirt and leaves my table with a lovely wooden shine making it look almost brand new again! It dries really quickly, and does not leave the table soppy or sticky. The smell of Pledge is quite strong, a fragrant oaky smell which compliments the table and fills the room with an aroma I love.
Pledge aerosols are relatively cheap and I'm sure I managed to grab it recently quite reasonably cheap in my local 99p store, but before I had purchased this aerosol for around £1.30 in sainsburys. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there who has a wooden table and wants to give it a good once over on the cheap and leave their wooden furniture smelling lovely :)
Summary: great furniture polish
More reviews in the field of Homeware
- Tesco Value Assorted Pens
- Great for people who have to use different coloured pens at work
- Where can you go wrong? Nowhere
- 1001 Carpet Fresh
- Tesco Value Napkins
- A great everyday box of matches from a reputable firm.
- The only snap is what you put in it.
- The Highlight Of My Life!
- Awesome warmth in any weather
- Tesco Everyday Value Ice Cream Scoop
- Ben de Lisi Purple Reindeer Hook
- Argos Collage Light Oak Photo Frame
- Argos Colour Match Laundry Bin
- Ben de Lisi White Rabbit Wall Hook
- Moleskine Large 12 Months Weekly Soft Notebook
- Eligo Snopake 15174 Storage Expander
- Moleskine Extra Small 12 Months Daily Diary
- Filofax Personal Large Sticky Notes
- K Two Kitchen Magnetic Notepad