Product Type: Tesco in Homeware
Newest Review: ... as Tesco don't state but they are just 1 ply. I wouldn't use them to blow your nose either, they are not that absorbent and mopping up larg... more
Tesco Value Triumphs Again
Tesco Value Napkins
Member Name: dkm1981
Tesco Value Napkins
Advantages: Cheap, good value, handy to have
Getting things from the bargain range in supermarkets can be a bit hit and miss I have found, some things are good and others are a waste of money despite their cheapness. These napkins from the Tesco Value range are one of the gems that actually do offer excellent value for the money.
You get one hundred in a pack and the pack features very little on the front other than the distinctive red, white and blue Tesco Value logo. The packet is clear so you can see exactly what you are getting before you buy them. They are average sized and perfectly adequate for all your napkin needs. The napkins are a very bargainsome (I think it's a word even if my spellchecker doesn't!!) 48 pence per pack of a hundred.
The napkins are one ply which is unusual, since most of the other brands are at least two ply, however they are a pretty thick one ply so it doesn't feel like you are suffering quality for price. They are fairly good at mopping up liquid spills - you may need more than one at a time, but I usually find this is the case with even the best of the other brands.
They are particularly handy if you are having a party, we always put them with the plates for guests if we are having a buffet for example. They are also great for wrapping bits of cake in, if you are giving it to your guests. They don't look or feel really cheap either, which is good if you are giving them to guests to use.
The best thing though is that you do get so many in a packet, I find that they last a long time, even if you are using more than one at a time to mop up spills.
Overall I would recommend these napkins as they are easily as good a branded equivalents, if not better in some cases and they certainly are a lot cheaper - at 48p per packet, you can't really go wrong can you?!
Summary: Tesco Value Triumphs Again
More reviews in the field of Homeware
- Black Toast
- Lakeland onion preserving bag - an ideal way to keep your onions fresh for longe ...
- Protective Postal Padding...
- If you want to sort your paperwork.
- Whiffs become aromatic Wafts with Air Wick
- Not quite the same as visiting the Caribbean!
- Tatty Teddy keeps my treasured memories safe!
- Banging party
- It isn't a birthday without poppers!
- Tesco value Plastic cups.
- Elliot & Buttons Mum's Cushion
- Glade Aerosol Magnolia and Vanilla
- Minky Cordless Pro Sweep
- Argos Colour Match Bathroom Bin & Toilet Brush
- Firestar Fondue Fuel Gel
- Good Selections Spider & Pest Repeller
- Card Factory Balloon Weight
- Baby Boy Hanging String Decoration
- Morrison's First Home Vinyl Shower Curtain
- Betterware Betta Bug Katcha - Spider Catcher