Product Type: Cif Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... and the original is white. This is the only reason I prefer the white one. The Cif cream is chalky in its texture, this means unlike the... more
Makes Cleaning Mega Easy
Cif Cream Lemon Fresh
Member Name: CheekyCharlie08
Cif Cream Lemon Fresh
Advantages: Smells nice; Effective cleaning
It was my turn to clean the bathroom today, well it wasn't really but I used a mega glittery Lush bubble bar last night and my dad hates the mess of them so I had to get the Cif cream and cloths out and give the bath a bit of a scrub. While I was at it I thought I might as well do the room and this Cif is so good it was hardly any trouble at all!
It's a cream that you squeeze onto your cloth and wipe over the surface, then leave it to work for a few minutes and rinse it off. It smells dead nice, it's a sweet lemon smell that hardly smells like a cleaner at all. It's not a smell that you mind hanging around for a bit in the bathroom and actually makes the room smell fresher like a window has been open.
It works well, I usually leave it to sit on the marks for about 5 mins and then use a clean wet cloth to wipe it off. Our bathroom gets a clean most days so there wasn't any majorly stubborn stains to get rid of, the cream made it easier to get the gunk from round the bath taps because it kinda floated all the grime off to the side so I could just wipe it up.
I used it on all the surfaces in our bathroom and all it took was a wipe after letting the Cif Cream work, it rinses straight off and doesn't leave any powder like a mega cheap cleaner I used last time. After I've rinsed the cream off the bath and sink I gave the taps a rub with a dry cloth and that shined them up nice and you could tell they'd deffo been cleaned! lol
We use this in the kitchen too and haven't come across anything that Cif Cream can't be used on, it's a gentle cleaner that can be used on all kinds of surfaces. It always gets things clean and even harder marks will come off if you leave the Cif on a bit longer and rub harder as you rinse, the only thing it struggles with is grease so this isn't much good for cleaning the cooker and stuff like that.
A 500ml bottle costs £1.74 in Tesco but you can usually find it cheaper in Home Bargains and places like that. A bottle lasts for ages because you don't have to use a lot each time so it's good value because it's deffo a product that works.
Summary: I Don't Mind It Being My Turn To Clean The Bathroom Now!
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Soapy, bubbly fun in sexy gloves!
- Quite effective but messy to use.
- I can multi-task with this.
- Works on virtually all hard surfaces, nice Lemon fragrance to boot.
- A sponge is a sponge!!
- Eau De Toilettes - a new method of cleaning your loo!
- Cheap household cleaner thats great for light housework cleaning
- Harpic White & Shine
- Feeling Festive in May!
- Hob Brite - if only all cleaning products were as quick and effective
- HG Marble and Natural Stone Polish
- Fairy Sensitive Chamomile & Vitamin E Washing Up Liquid
- Fairy Sensitive Tea Tree & Mint Washing Up Liquid
- Fairy Silk & Orchid Washing Up Liquid
- Finish Dishwasher Salt
- Febreze Winter Plug In
- HG Laundry Spots & Stains prewash
- HG Kitchen Drain Unblocker
- HG Hygienic Fridge Cleaner
- HG Laundry Spots and Stains Pre-Wash Extra Stong