Product Type: Dettol Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... is available in most supermarkets for around £2.25 for 500ml. The 4 points for cleaning are that it cuts through kitchen grease, kills 99... more
It's apple clean
Dettol Multi-Action 4in1 Trigger
Member Name: emmad5689
Dettol Multi-Action 4in1 Trigger
Advantages: Leaves a lovely smell with clean surfaces and a name you can trust
When I was little one of the things I can remember was dettol, the one where if you had a graze your mam would use it to clean it and god would it sting, nowadays dettol have a whole range for the home. You can now get, cleaning sprays, cleaning wipes, disinfectant, mould and mildew remover and disinfectant spray and that is just for cleaning the house.
Dettol anti bacterial 4 in 1 multi action cleaner is available in pink grapefruit, cotton breeze and green apple and is available in most supermarkets for around £2.25 for 500ml. The 4 points for cleaning are that it cuts through kitchen grease, kills 99.9% of bacteria, removes bathroom dirt and leaves a fresh fragrance.
The product comes in a green coloured plastic bottle with a white and red trigger top, it is claimed that this product kills 99.9% of bacteria including E coli and influenza and cuts grease and soap scum. The product is also said to leave a visible shine and leave a fresh fragrance, it is suitable for use on surfaces, cooker hob, sink, draining boards, bins, floors, shower screens, bath and taps and toilet seats so basically the whole kitchen and bathroom except marble, wood and painted surfaces.
To use the product simply hold it 20 - 25cm from surface and spray, you may need to leave the spray on for 5 minutes if doing a deep clean rather than a quick wipe over. There are a couple of warnings on the product such as keep out of reach of children, if in contact with eyes rinse out with water and seek medical attention and do not mix with bleach or other household cleaners.
I personally love this product, it smells really fruity and really does smell like apples, I would have to say I would like it if the smell lasted longer but then I would probably say that about the majority of cleaning products. I use this product in kitchen bathroom and on the baby equipment such as highchair and playpen and it gives me peace of mind that it is clean enough for my daughter. I would say that it leaves the bathroom clean and it does shine although I don't think it really leaves a shine on the floors or benches. This is a very good all round cleaner and I would recommend it.
Summary: My favourite cleaner for just about everywhere
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Kiwi shoe spray, the perfect gift this Christmas
- Do their job, but strictly necessary???
- Leaves clothes smelling freshly washed!
- I Want To Be Able To See My Face In Those Shoes Sonny Jim!
- Gritty cleaning power!
- Cannot live without it now!!
- Gleaming dishes!!
- Shiny shiny!!
- Mr Sheen multi surface polish
- Cleaning is done in Flash in my home!
- Flash With Febreze New Zealand Spray
- Dettol Green Apple Floor Cleaner
- Avon Natural Strawberry & White Chocolate Room and Linen Spray
- Glade Shake N Vac Lily Of The Valley Carpet Cleaner
- Glade Shake N Vac Citrus Blossom Carpet Cleaner
- Glade Sense & Spray Air Freshener Magnolia & Vanilla
- Finish Professional Cabinet Glasswash Detergent
- Finish Dishwasher Salt
- Asda Thick Bleach Original
- Vanish Power Foam For Carpets