Product Type: Easy Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... I gave it a try. The bottle is easy enough to hold but it is heavy so you may have to use two hands to effectively hold it, the excess sid... more
Easy is too thin for me!
Easy Washing Up Liquid
Member Name: simba57
Easy Washing Up Liquid
Advantages: Reasonable price.
Disadvantages: Thin and not very bubbly.
I was in Staples one evening getting some pens for my sons graphics course when I remembered that I had nearly run out of washing up liquid. I am not lucky enough to have a dishwasher (well only my dear husband who usually does the dishes!) so I do get through quite a lot of this stuff.
I bought the double pack of Easy washing up liquid which were two bottles of 650ml. The pack stated that they contained 30% extra being 650ml instead of 500ml. It cost £1.49 for the two bottles. It is made by Jeyes.
I bought the blue liquid which had a hint of eucalyptus. It also stated that it had antibacterial action when used neat on dish cloths and sponges after washing up.
This product and its ingredients have not been tested on animals which I was pleased about.
The bottle is a usual plastic see through container with a pull up top which was easy to open. It has the Easy logo on the front in red. You use it in the normal way adding a few squirts to hot water in a bowl or the sink.
It smelt pleasant enough but I could not detect the hint of eucalyptus although maybe I do not have a very sensitive nose.
The glasses were shiny and the dishes and pans came up clean. It also rinsed off easily without leaving a residue. However I thought it was very thin in comparison to my usual brand and found that I needed a lot more of it to get a good bubbly mix.
Although the cost was reasonable I won't buy it again (unless I have a washing up emergency!) as I much prefer the thicker liquids as I need to use less to get lots of lovely bubbles.
Two stars only for this one. Give it a miss.
Summary: Easy washing up liquid.
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Bang, bang, clean, clean
- Lime & Ginger bubbles
- The Shiny Cloth by Goddards!!
- Does a fantastic job
- Dylon machine wash is a disaster
- Cif Multi-Purpose Actifizz Lemon Spray
- Not worthwhile, especially at full retail price
- Clothes come out like new!
- Strong stuff, disolves grease and my fingers!
- Stardrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
- Ariel Actilift Washing Powder
- Ariel Biological Tablets With Actilift
- Ariel Biological Washing Liquid Concentrate
- Ariel Formula Pro Plus Washing Powder
- Bin Buddy Bin Freshener Citrus
- No Nonsense Wipes
- No Nonsense Stainless Steel Cleaner
- No Nonsense Path, Patio & Driveway Sealer
- No Nonsense Spray Polish
- Peek Multi Purpose Polish