Product Type: Febreze Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... use this product as well. Price/Availability = = = = = = = = Febreze Fabric comes in Classic, Summer Splash, Lavender & Camomile, Pe... more
Member Name: sillygilly
Date: 13/02/02, updated on 13/02/02 (297 review reads)
Advantages: Gets rid of odours, Doesn't mask smells
In our house we have two dogs, and three family members smoke. I do have various air fresheners around the house and I regularly use shake and vac on the carpets, so you would think that I have combated smells.
When you live in a house surrounded by smokers and dogs, you find it very difficlut to detect smells, as you are used to the smell. My daughter said she could smell a doggy smell in the living room, and she suggested that I try Febreze.
I was a bit sceptical at first, I couldn't understand have a product could lift smells out of fabrics, I kept on insisting that it masked the smell.
Anyway I bought a bottle from the supermarket, finger at the ready I sprayed the curatins, chairs, carpet, cushions, beds everything in sight really.
The whole house smelt really fresh, I was still sceptical and I thought that once the febreze smell had gone the old smell would come back.
How wrong was I. After two days I got my daughter to go round the house sniffing everything that I had sprayed. She reported that she could not detect any doggy or baccie smells.
This lasts for weeks, I still use my air fresheners and shake and vac, so when you put this all together the whole house smells fresh and clean.
Febreze really is a miracle product that lifts trapped dirt and odours out of fabrics. You can use Febreze on almost anything, it can be used on clothes, carpets, curtains, chairs, cushions, I suppose anything as long as it is not wood.
I would highly reccommend Febreze, even if you think you house doesn't smell, because you can clean your sofa and fabrics that are not practical to wash. Febreze isn't too expensive either, at my local supermarket it is just over £2.
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Why use it?
- More Power To Your Elbow!
- Get rid of that sticky stuff
- Cif - Jiff neither too swift
- They do a vegan version too!
- There wont be as many cleaning products in my cupboard!
- Festive Smelling Bubbles!
- Vanish Oxi Action Pre - Wash Spray: Never See A Stain Again!
- For cleaner carpets & rugs.
- Vanish Oxi Action Carpet & Upholstery Stain Remover
- Asda Thick Bleach Arctic Blast
- Green Shield Stainless Steel Wipes
- Green Shield Bathroom Surface Wipes
- Glade Shake N Vac Lily Of The Valley Carpet Cleaner
- Glade Shake N Vac Citrus Blossom Carpet Cleaner
- Glade Sense & Spray Air Freshener Magnolia & Vanilla
- Febreze Thai Orchid Fabric Refresher
- Tesco All Purpose Cloths
- Flash Kitchen & Degreasing Spray Citrus Fresh
- Neutradol Original Room Spray