“ Brand: Flash / Type: Window & Glass Cleaner / Category: Cleaning & Disinfectant „
* Prices may differ from that shown
**This review is for the Flash One for all - Pink Grapefruit & Green Tea Leaf variety**
Contained in a handy 500ml trigger spray bottle Flash One for All Multi Surface cleaner not only steps up to the mark but gets rid of it for you.
Ideal for kitchen worktops, cookers, sinks, windows etc this product really brings out the shine and leaves all it touches sparkly clean. Used with a microfibre cloth or a piece of kitchen roll you simply spray onto your surfaces and wipe off, you are left with a pleasant smell of grapefruit and more importantly no smears or residue.
We use this product all round our home and can honestly say it does exactly what it says on the bottle: "Flash One for All offers you a universal solution for your entire homes, so you dont need hundreds of cleaners under the sink! Best ever shine from flash! Dissolves Grease & Dirt, Intense Freshness" We have found that we no longer need to buy seperate glass cleaner or sprays for our oven, Flash cleans all these areas spotlessly
Usage Instructions are printed on the back of the bottle and the usual warnings about keeping the product away from children and instructions on what to do if the product gets into your eyes.
I would certainly recommend this product to anyone, currently available at your regular supermarkets and normally retails for about £1.70 - £1.80 per bottle, however it has been on offer recently and you have been able to pick it up on BOGOF or even 2 for a pound recently at Asda.
5/5 stars from me, a very impressive cleaner...
I have just bought this product as it was on offer at my local supermarket for £1.00. It normally costs £1.54 for 500ml. I have to say I am very impressed as it can be used anywhere you normally use any of the other Flash sprays. I have so far used it on my work tops in the kitchen as it kills 99.99% of all bacteria. You simply spray the surface and wipe off, however, if you want a shine on you work top just wipe of with a dry cloth. I have also used it on the windows as now the sun is shining the my windows looked awful. It was so easy I just sprayed it on and used some kitchen towel to wipe it off to leave a clean, shiny window with no smears. It took no effort at all. However, if you have sensitive or broken skin I would advise that you wear gloves as instructed on the product.