Product Type: Flower Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... plastic lid that secures over that. On the front of the can I am told that it is Flower Shop Furniture Polish 'Antistatic' and that it is o... more
Feeding my appetite for clean!
Flower Shop Furniture Polish
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
Flower Shop Furniture Polish
Advantages: Smells great, works well
Disadvantages: Only for use on wood!
Anyone who regularly reads my reviews will know by now that one of my most favourite pastimes is cleaning. I love it and I generally like to keep busy and make myself useful!
Staying in my best mates pub at the moment is brilliant. No only do I get to clean her living quarters I also get to occasionally clean the pub and that's why I got my hands on this product and I was pleased because it's one I have never come across let alone used before!
300ml tall cylinder spray can with a white push button sprayer to the top of it and a brown coloured plastic lid that secures over that. On the front of the can I am told that it is Flower Shop Furniture Polish 'Antistatic' and that it is original fragrance 'Protects & enhances the natural qualities of wood' and the size is stated and there is a picture on there that I assume is of chestnuts. On the back of the can other information listed includes being told a bit about the product and directions for using it are given, ingredients are stated and contact details for Statestrong (the manufacture of the product) are given as well. It's a pleasant enough looking can and simple to use etc.
This is suitable for all sealed wood surfaces alone. All you do with it to push the button and out sprays a rather sweet smelling, wet and slightly oily looking substance and then you simply wipe It away with a soft cloth (which is really easy to do so).
This is a really nice original smelling furniture polish and it smells fresh and really clean. It wipes off wood with ease taking greasy/dirty/ dust away with it cleanly and leaves no residue behind itself. What is more is that I notice that after using this that things don't get so dusty as quick for some reason!
This is a really brilliant furniture polish with no negatives to it at all. Easy to use and does it's job and even leaves the room smelling fresh after using it and at 99p a can I think this really does comes out tops!
This is a hard product to come across however and my mate gets her in bulk from Bookers however if you can't get into a wholesalers then you may come across this in corner type shops and it is available to purchase online too!
Summary: A great cleaning product!
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Flash One For All - An all round cleaner
- domestos germ kill but without the bleachy smell
- More shine for less work
- I Would Expect Better From Stardrops
- Cleaning again
- Wipes for multi purpose cleaning
- Tesco Salt Granules - Just as effective as the branded versions
- Cleaning the plates with this special citrus action is a breeze
- Shame its not a hunk cleaning my bathroom but this will do!
- Asda Paw Prints Kitchen Towel
- Maxim Jewellery Cleaner
- Duzzit Multipurpose Cleaner
- Spar Extra Value Washing Up Liquid
- McBride Clean 'N Fresh Anti Bacterial Cleaner
- Avon Naturals Apricot and Shea Fragrance Spray
- Cinderella Pineapple Floor Cleaner
- Avon Naturals Lemon Blossom & Basil Room Spray
- Asda Active Toilet Gel
- Surf Twilight Sensations Jasmine & Black Gardenia Liquid Detergent