Product Type: Parozone Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... down the toile pan at night before we go to bed and leave it overnight to do its work and then flush the following morning when we wake ... more
Member Name: carolinemcc1987
Advantages: Makes me feel clean!
I use this bleach all the time in my house, from the toilet to the floors, and its fantastic, Its nice and thick and comes in a variety of options, I have seen it in various shops in around 5 different variants, Original, Pink, Pine, Lavender, Citrus, it also comes in different size bottles, 750ml with an angle neck which is perfect for the toilet, really helps to get right under the rim of the toilet, 1 litre and 2 litre straight neck bottles.
I always have a bottle in each toilet at the ready to give it a quick clean before bed every night and I am completely confident that it leaves my toilet germ free, the latest packaging I have seen in Tesco has a target on it stating Kills Toilet Germs 100%.
I have tried other toilet cleaners but always use bleach as well, I like the bleach smell and it makes me feel clean, however I do like to use a different toilet cleaner as well to give a fresh scent sometimes and to remove any limescale, I live in quite a hard water area.
I have seen Parozone in lots of different shops ranging in price, but I think average is around £1 a bottle, which I think is fab!
Summary: Im confident using this product
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Sainsbury's Antibacterial Multi-surface Wipes x40
- Mr Muscle Professional Kitchen Detergent Concentrate
- Mr Muscle Sink & Drain Foamer Liquid
- Daisy Antibacterial Multi-Action Wipes
- Mr Muscle Professional Floor Cleaner
- Homecare Ammonia Multi-Surface Cleaner & Stain Remover
- Greenshield Anti Bacterial Food Household Surface Wipes
- Surf Small & Mighty Mystic Waterfalls
- Sainsbury's All Purpose Cleaning Spray
- Bloo Cage Free Rim Sweet Tulip