Product Type: Pledge Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... so clean and 'new'. Packaging The polish comes in a fairly tall spray can, the fact it is a spray nozzle means it easy to apply onto eit... more
My perfect dusting companion!
Pledge Furniture Polish
Member Name: sarahhhx
Pledge Furniture Polish
Date: 14/01/13, updated on 21/01/13 (92 review reads)
Advantages: polishes well, multi surface
I don't mind dusting/ any cleaning to be honest. In fact I do quite enjoy it haha! I like to keep on top of polishing my wooden furniture. Such as my dining table, coffee table fire surrounding and banister. I would probably say I use this around once a week. The Pledge polish gives a really good shine afterwards and smells divine. I always feel like the item I have polished when using Pledge looks so clean and 'new'.
The polish comes in a fairly tall spray can, the fact it is a spray nozzle means it easy to apply onto either my duster or directly onto the furniture I am polishing.
The can is blue, which I think looks quite appealing compared to some of the polishes that are available now that seem to always look quite dull. It doesn't stand out nicely in shops.
The polish can be used on multi surfaces such as glass, wood and metal. Which comes in handy when cleaning mirrors and other items in the house that get mucky/dusty.
A little goes a long way so the can ideally last you a good few months maybe even longer if you don't polish often.
The polish comes in a 300ml can which is an ideal size, I find too small cans pointless as they run out before you use them and the bigger ones can be too heavy. So 300ml is a perfect size.
The price of the polish is usually £1.00. Be careful though because in a lot of places I have seen it for a lot more. So I recommend places like Home bargains where it never seems to be anymore than a quid.
I have been surprised at how affective this product is. It smells lovely and really cleans my glass, wood and metal items in my home without leaving streaks. It is such an effortless item, you don't have to put much work into using it like some products where you have to really work the product in so it doesn't leave a streak.
Summary: love it!
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Parazone Flushable Toilet Wipes - a good idea when potty training
- Clean floor and smells nice = Big thumbs up from me!
- Maxim(um) work to get clean jewellery
- Not as nice as Tesco Value liquid but ok if you run out.
- Vanish Your Carpet! No More Stains. No More Dirt.
- Super cute napkins that are perfect for Christmas time
- Streak free surfaces
- Quick & Easy, Multi-Purpose Wipes
- If New Zealand smells like this then I'm moving!
- Fiesta time!
- Ariel Actilift Washing Powder
- Ariel Biological Tablets With Actilift
- Ariel Biological Washing Liquid Concentrate
- Ariel Formula Pro Plus Washing Powder
- Bin Buddy Bin Freshener Citrus
- Perfect Finish Diamond Hard Floor Clear Varnish
- Ecover Cream Cleaner
- Mr Sheen Multi-Surface Polish
- Method Bowl Patrol Toilet Cleaner
- Vigar Broom & Handle