Product Type: Pledge Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... so clean and 'new'. Packaging The polish comes in a fairly tall spray can, the fact it is a spray nozzle means it easy to apply onto eit... more
My perfect dusting companion!
Pledge Furniture Polish
Member Name: sarahhhx
Pledge Furniture Polish
Date: 14/01/13, updated on 21/01/13 (87 review reads)
Advantages: polishes well, multi surface
I don't mind dusting/ any cleaning to be honest. In fact I do quite enjoy it haha! I like to keep on top of polishing my wooden furniture. Such as my dining table, coffee table fire surrounding and banister. I would probably say I use this around once a week. The Pledge polish gives a really good shine afterwards and smells divine. I always feel like the item I have polished when using Pledge looks so clean and 'new'.
The polish comes in a fairly tall spray can, the fact it is a spray nozzle means it easy to apply onto either my duster or directly onto the furniture I am polishing.
The can is blue, which I think looks quite appealing compared to some of the polishes that are available now that seem to always look quite dull. It doesn't stand out nicely in shops.
The polish can be used on multi surfaces such as glass, wood and metal. Which comes in handy when cleaning mirrors and other items in the house that get mucky/dusty.
A little goes a long way so the can ideally last you a good few months maybe even longer if you don't polish often.
The polish comes in a 300ml can which is an ideal size, I find too small cans pointless as they run out before you use them and the bigger ones can be too heavy. So 300ml is a perfect size.
The price of the polish is usually £1.00. Be careful though because in a lot of places I have seen it for a lot more. So I recommend places like Home bargains where it never seems to be anymore than a quid.
I have been surprised at how affective this product is. It smells lovely and really cleans my glass, wood and metal items in my home without leaving streaks. It is such an effortless item, you don't have to put much work into using it like some products where you have to really work the product in so it doesn't leave a streak.
Summary: love it!
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Another 'fairy tale' with a happy ending!
- Super cute napkins that are perfect for Christmas time
- Streak free surfaces
- Quick & Easy, Multi-Purpose Wipes
- If New Zealand smells like this then I'm moving!
- Tesco Lemon Washing Up Liquid
- Smells nice!
- A bit Wishy-Washy..!
- Shiny sinks and taps!
- Fairy washing up liquid apple orchard
- Brush Mate Trade 20
- Ambi Pur Eucalyptus & Mint Toilet Clean Fresh
- Ambi Pur Spring Collection Fresh Gardens Toilet Liquid Rimblock
- Ambi Pur Spring Collection Lavender Flowers Toilet Liquid Rimblock
- Ariel Actilift Excel Tabs
- Ariel Actilift Washing Powder
- Avon Naturals Strawberry & Guava Room & Linen Spray
- Daisy Antibacterial Washing Up Liquid
- Neways NewBrite Hand & Dish Soap
- Domestos Sink and Drain Unblocker