Product Type: Pledge Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... too soapy if you use too much of it which can be annoying when cleaning. Pledge Soapy Wood Cleaner smells lovely and fresh and when I... more
Great Cleaner, But...
Pledge Soapy Wood Cleaner
Member Name: BrookieFan99
Pledge Soapy Wood Cleaner
Advantages: Great Cleaner, smelt nice and left my floor shiny, But...
Disadvantages: ...It left my wooden floors slippery, so much actually that I hurt myself!
PLEDGE SOAPY WOOD CLEANER
On the look out for some new floor cleaner I decided to go to Wilkinsons and had a look to see what they had to offer me and their were plenty to choose from. From wilko's own, cif and flash, dettol and many more. I had plenty of wooden floors at my house so I decided to get a floor cleaner designed with wood in mind so it was either Flash wooden floors or Pledge soapy wood cleaner so I chose the Pledge one as it looked good.
The Pledge soapy cleaner comes in a 750ml bottle with the pledge logo on it and it claims to clean and shine wood.
Pledge say to use 2 capfuls with 5 litres (half a bucket full) of warm water, I did the exact same thing and used a Vileda Supermocio soft mop with the power press bucket (2 reviews to come!) and started to clean. I instantly saw a change in the floor as it looked cleaner than ever before and I thought wow!
When I emptied the bucket the floor was a filthy colour so the Pledge must have done its job! The floor looked so clean and shiny and my mum said you could eat your dinner off the floor! But I pointed out you would have to clean the floor again as it was a Sunday!
I went into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water and I slipped and fell over, I made such a thump as it was so slippery the plate rack on the wall fell off! Unless my socks were slippery or it was the Pledge it give the soapy cleaner 3 out of 5 stars and I do not recommend to a friend.
Flash wooden floors here I come...
(review to come lol!)
Summary: Good cleaner but left my floor slippery
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Wipe Those Germs Away
- Harpic toilet cleaner.
- 1001 times better than Vanish!
- Just Wipe & Go!
- Fairly Ineffective I'd Say
- There wont be as many cleaning products in my cupboard!
- Festive Smelling Bubbles!
- Vanish Oxi Action Pre - Wash Spray: Never See A Stain Again!
- For cleaner carpets & rugs.
- Vanish Oxi Action Carpet & Upholstery Stain Remover
- Fairy Sensitive Tea Tree & Mint Washing Up Liquid
- Fairy Silk & Orchid Washing Up Liquid
- Finish Professional Cabinet Glasswash Detergent
- Finish Dishwasher Salt
- Febreze Winter Plug In
- Thirstpockets Kitchen Towel
- Stardrops Glass Cleaner
- Easy-Do Hobcare Sealed Hotplate Restorer
- Ecover Window and Glass Cleaner
- Asda Soft and Clean Wash Up Liquid