Product Type: Sainsburys Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... lots of wooden furniture which needs polishing regularly. Well worth the price from Sainsbury's. I rate this one 5 stars.... more
Sainsburys Lavender Furniture Polish
Member Name: pal60
Sainsburys Lavender Furniture Polish
Advantages: Leaves a nice shine to furniture, cleans very well indeed and cheap enough to buy.
I have some wooden furniture around my home and I buy lots of different brands of polish to clean them. I thought I would try this one because it is one I hadn't bought before and it was cheap enough to buy.
It comes housed in a tall can, just like any other brand but it doesn't have a removable top, the nozzle is inverted in the can. It is a basic looking can but does look a little better than some other cheaper priced polishes.
The nozzle is easy to press and the spray does spray an even mist onto my furniture, it doesn't drip from the can or squirt all over the place or directly. I sometimes like to spray directly onto a duster and then polish my furniture, sometimes I just give it a quick spray and then rub it in the wood. I usually use it sprayed onto the duster to clean the legs of some of my tables which are old and chunky legs. I find using it directly onto the duster an easier way of cleaning them and not just spraying it onto the legs because the spray misses it and then falls onto the floor. I do directly spray it though onto the top of the tables as it is a much quicker of cleaning them.
This one has a nice lavender smell to it but not one which is too strong but the scent is really nice. The lavender smell helps my rooms smell nice after I have polished, which is a bonus. The smell does last for a good couple of hours or so after using it and when I enter the room, I can still smell it some hours after cleaning the furniture.
This one is a good quality and took me by surprise because I didn't think it would be that good but it is. It contains beeswax and it does leave a good shine on my wood and it is easy to rub in, it does leave that foam look on the wood until it is completely rubbed in but that I don't mind. It hasn't ruined my wooden furniture and it has cleaned it well.
It is not to be used on French polished furniture, antique wood or unsealed wood and also on wooden flooring as the floor may be slippery.
A 300ml can only cost 75p and so really cheap to buy. It is one I like quite a lot and will be buying it again in the future. It cleans my wood really well indeed and I am pleased with the shine on them too. I don't think most furniture polishes are that expensive nowadays and there are lots to choose from on the market. This one I like because it has an added scent but so long as a polish cleans and polishes well then I am happy to buy it. This one is a polish I would recommend for anyone to try and for the price, it is a good one. Is one you could save money on buying if you don't have a lot of money or like me have lots of wooden furniture which needs polishing regularly. Well worth the price from Sainsbury's.
I rate this one 5 stars.
Summary: Cheap polish which cleans well indeed.
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Another hero product from Vanish
- Magnum Premium washing up liquid Original
- Streakingly Good!
- Flash with a lasting Febreze freshness
- Sparkling Clean floors every time
- In 1 wash or your money back...can't say fairer than that!
- The best washing up liquid I have tried!
- Better than using KFC wipes, Tesco lemon multi-action wipes
- Mr Muscle Shower Shine Daily Shower Cleaner
- A Quick Flash in the Kitchen
- Astonish Grime Blast uPVC Cream Cleaner
- Fairy Tangerine & Ginger Flower Dishwasher Tablets
- Savlon Disinfectant Liquid
- HDE Lint / Dust / Pet Hair Remover Brush for Clothing or Furniture
- Astonish Stainless Steel Cleaner Trigger
- 1001 No Vac Spring Rain Floor & Carpet Cleaner
- Ace Regular Gentle Stain Remover
- Ambi Pur Eucalyptus & Mint Toilet Clean Fresh
- Ambi Pur Spring Collection Fresh Gardens Toilet Liquid Rimblock
- Airwick Freshmatic Green Citrus Basil Air Freshener