Product Type: Tesco Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... out under various headings so it is easy to find what you are looking for. The Cleaner Tesco Bathroom Cleaner is just a basic cleaner i... more
Spray damn you, spray!
Tesco Bathroom Cleaner
Member Name: norton501
Tesco Bathroom Cleaner
Advantages: Removes low level dust, grime and dirt, smells ok
Disadvantages: Nozzle and spray bottle
Tesco bathroom cleaner is sold in a 500ml bottle that looks strikingly like a bottle of Flash Bathroom (it is a white spray bottle with a nozzle and trigger and it has a sticker on it with a gleaming photo of a sink and bath).
It will cost you 98p compared to £1.60 for Flash.
The Tesco version smells soapy like your standard ocean scent bathroom spray. It doesn't work as good as the more industrial cleaners (cillit bang style, CIF power spray etc). But it will remove fresh soap scum and general dust and grime so it is an everyday sort of cleaner not one to use if you haven't cleaned your bathroom for 6 months and have had a party the night before etc.,
My main problem with this product is the spray nozzle. You twist it to the on section and pull the trigger. The problem is it will only dispense a spray of the product when you have the bottle upright. So, if you are trying to spray into the toilet bowl or down into the bottom of a bath or shower it loses its vacuum and nothing comes out.
Similarly, after about 2 weeks the nozzle normally bungs up and despite trying to poke pins into it and rinse it, the bottles I have had have only sprayed in all directions apart from straight ahead . This means I have had to unscrew the top and just pour some of the product on a cloth or pour it on neat hence wasting a lot of it and throwing the bottle out.
For this reason, i'd pay the extra 62p and get Flash.
Summary: It should be 50p not 98p. Buy flash- the nozzle and spray on this will drive you mad
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- I'M BANANA'S FOR THIS
- I'm astonished!
- DOOYOO want a BLUE LOO TOO?
- Helping to keep clean and smelling fresh!!
- Looks good value but is not very effective
- Fresh as a Daisy!
- Dr Beckmann washing machine cleaner
- Save your hands
- Product that lasts through the ages
- LAVENDER FRESH BATHROOM ......with ZOFLORA .
- Toilet Duck Fresh Lime Zest Discs
- Avon Naturals Banana & Coconut Room & Linen Spray
- Tesco Window Cleaner Spray
- Cif Multi-Purpose Actifizz Lemon Spray
- JML Miracle Dry Foam
- Flash with Febreze Blossom & Breeze
- Tesco Furniture Polish Natural
- Persil Seasonal Warm Spice
- Avon Naturals Cherry Blossom Room & Linen Spray