Product Type: Tesco Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... a pretty good time. Avalibilty As you would probably guess, it is only avalible in Tesco. It is being sold for a very cheap price, just... more
Great value. Cleans well! Huuuuraaaa!
Tesco Value Cream Cleaner
Member Name: jlaker1992
Tesco Value Cream Cleaner
Advantages: Great value, cleans very well
I absolutely hate cleaning bathrooms, it's boring and takes a long time... But recently I spotted this tesco value product on my weekly shopping trip to tesco. It was only 31p and that is a very cheap price. You receive a 500ml bottle for your money. I decided to buy it as I needed some more cleaning products, I thought it was worth a try at this cheap price. I will now go into more detail on the product.
It's very plain and is the typical tesco value product you would expect to buy. The bottle is white and is rather tall. It contains 500ml of a cream coloured liquid, it is very basic. For the cheap price the packaging is not very important to me! The bottle is a squeezable bottle, it is rather easy to use and very practical. The instructions tell you to apply to a damp cloth or directly onto a surface that needs cleaning. It has very basic instructions, but easy to follow. It's a simple yet effective product.
Does it work?:
It works a treat, a small amount on the end of a cloth is enough, simply rub onto surface and wash off. I use it for my bathrooms. It's excellent for scrubbing the bathtub as it removes all the grime and dirt that builds up after use. It is also excellent at cleaning sinks and the toilets. I also use it on the tiles in the bathroom. Once you rinse it off it leaves a lovely shine and smells fresh. I was shocked at how effective it was as I had never used a cream cleaner before. The bottle has lasted me over a month! It's perfect value for money. It may not be the best on the market, but if money is tight than its the perfect solution. It's also great for shining up taps on the bath and sink. I only use it in the bathrooms and haven't tried it in other parts of the house as of yet.
A great value cleaner for a minimal price, well worth a try and will not cost the earth. Give it a try! This gets 4 stars from me as its excellent! It may not be the best on the market, but it does a fantastic job!
Thanks for reading my review :)
Summary: A great value product, worth a try for the price
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- The only product to use on windows!!!
- A little pot of life-saving freshness
- Cotton Fresh is by far the nicest in the Flash Febreeze range!
- Shines & Sparkles!
- I don't want to be blue about my loo, I want to be green.
- Give your dishes a lemon sparkle.
- Suncream memories Vanished...
- Make your kitchen smell of apples
- Value Disinfectant
- 1001 troubleshooter makes red wine stains history
- Ecover Wash Up Liquid With Grapefruit & Green Tea
- Ecover Wash Up Liquid With Camomile & Marigold
- Ecover Dishwash Tablets
- Asda Original Washing Up Liquid
- Tesco Kitchen Spray With Bleach
- Tesco Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
- Waitrose Lavender & Mandarin Washing up Liquid
- Ecover Wash Up Liquid With Lemon & Aloe Vera
- Harpic Power Plus Tablets
- Tesco Stain Remover