Product Type: Tesco Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... a pretty good time. Avalibilty As you would probably guess, it is only avalible in Tesco. It is being sold for a very cheap price, just... more
Tesco Value Cream Cleaner
Member Name: Elaineee
Tesco Value Cream Cleaner
Advantages: The Price
Though not my main cleaning agent I like to keep a bottle of cream cleaner in the cupboard.
Tesco value (aka 'Everyday Value') is a first choice for me as I don't want to spend much on it as like I mention it's not my main cleaner. Selling at 32p for 500ml it's less than half the price of even the Tesco brand one for the same volume.
It comes in a white plastic easy to squeeze bottle with a flip top lid. Tesco Value have had a facelift, the label on the bottle shown in the above picture has been replaced by a white and turquoise one, patterned with bathroom bits and pieces. The label tells you everything about the product on the front- the ingredients, directions for use etc.
I use this in the kitchen and bathroom. In the bathroom it does a good job on everything in there (I don't do the loo though!!). Cream cleaners can be slightly abrasive but I haven't had any scratches using this one. The cream itself is white, mildly lemony scented and quite runny in consistency- not a problem with this cleaner in particular as by nature cream cleaners all tend to be thinnish. The directions tell us to 'Shake bottle. Squeeze cream cleaner onto a damp cloth or directly onto surface. Wipe over gently and rinse away immediately' I like to squirt it everywhere rub with sponge then rinse off, it leaves everything clean and sparkllng and doesn't leave a chalky residue as long as you rinse thoroughly. In the kitchen I tend to only clean the tiles- it does okay it seems to get grease off.
I don't use it every day maybe once or twice a week and the bottle I have at the moment has lasted a couple of months with a bit left.
Summary: It's a good enough cleaner!!
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- A most excellent little bleach
- Fairy Clean & Care Silk & Orchid - Pretty purple washing up liquid!
- Excellent Bathroom Finish with this product
- Great green apple cleaner
- Big & Small Wipes!
- Get fruity with the washing up
- Orange flower & papaya fabric freshener
- Mr Muscle to the rescue!
- For This I can Even Put up With Barry Scott.
- Cif is a Good one
- Daisy Original Washing Up Liquid
- Glade Shake N Vac Citrus Blossom Carpet Cleaner
- Glade Sense & Spray Air Freshener Magnolia & Vanilla
- Finish Professional Cabinet Glasswash Detergent
- Finish Dishwasher Salt
- Febreze Winter Plug In
- High School Musical 3 Kitchen Roll
- Method Tub Scrub Bath Cleaner
- Daisy Antibacterial Washing Up Liquid
- Neways NewBrite Hand & Dish Soap