Product Type: WD-40 Household Cleaning
Newest Review: ... you should keep with you at all times. As I began to use this item I had to figure out where best to spray the contents. People claim you ... more
A rival for WD40 - Q20!
Member Name: LeeR
Advantages: Does what is says 110%
I was all for WD40, always kept a can handy incase the brakes stuck on my trailer or just incase I found myself in any other need for one of its hundreds of uses. Then I came across a similar product called Q20. I was given a can by a friend of mine who works in a garage, he was asked to try it be a company in the UK who have started to import the product over from South Africa for the European market. Well I was amazed! WD40 is good but this stuff is so much better, it does not evaporate as quickly as WD40 and gets to work much quicker. It has all the same uses but just seems to be a better quality product. I think it is more for the commercial market but I hope they bring it retail as I'm converted....sorry WD40 but I'm looking out for this new boy in town!
Summary: I'll be keeping a can of this at home from now on
More reviews in the field of Household Cleaning
- Basically its a home helper!
- Loo-dicrously bargainous
- Great stain treatment
- BANG.... and the dirt is gone
- Why would you need anything fancier for mopping up messes?
- Handy and convenient
- Busy busy beeswaxing the wood.
- You will get your 29p's worth of cleaning out of this!
- An okay product, but I much prefer my Fairy
- Wax on, wax off.......
- Green Frog Natural Multipurpose Cleaner
- Faith In Nature Dishwasher Detergent
- Bentley Organic Toilet Cleaner
- Beauty Engineered For Ever Dishwash Liquid
- Method Flushable Wipes
- Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
- Ancient Wisdom Cherry Grove Simmering Granules
- Flash with Febreze Lavender All Purpose Cleaner
- Earth Friendly Products Stain & Odor Remover
- George Foreman Grill Cleaner