Newest Review: ... knife with 100 tools, the same goes for the Dremel and its attachments. If you find that you only have one or two specific attachments that... more
My flexible friend!
Dremel 3956 Multi
Member Name: Mcdaddy
Dremel 3956 Multi
Date: 17/03/01, updated on 17/03/01 (696 review reads)
Advantages: Easy to use, and comes with a flexible extension cord so it is easier to reach those difficult nooks and crannies!
Disadvantages: End up trying to use it on everything in the house!
I bought the Dremel just over a year ago, and so far it has never let me down. Be it a hole that needs drilling, or a rough edge that needs to be smoothed, I know that I can whip out my trusty Dremel to deal with the situation.
The Dremel unit itself is nothing more than an adjustable speed motor that fits either comfortable in the palm of your hand, or connected to the handy multipurpose and directional flex cord attachment that you can add to the top of it. However what makes this power tool really special is that the guys at Dremel have literally made it a one-stop shop. They have achieved this by making literally hundreds of interchangeable bits that you attach to the head of the Dremel (Steady now!!).
For example, I have a bit of rusted, jagged metal hanging of the edge of my wheel arch on my car. Normally this would take ages for me to first chisel the metal down, and then have to vigorously sand it down to a smooth finish, but with the Dremel it is two simple bit changes. First the metal cutting disk to get rid of the unsightly piece of metal itself, and then with a quick screw and tighten I put on the metal sander, and hey presto one shaped and polished wheel arch!
Other attachments include drill bits, ceramic polishers, wood saws, and just about anything you could ever need. This makes it the must have tool for all of those big, and little jobs in and out of the house.
So if, like me, you have had enough of having to buy nine different tools to do one job, get the Dremel, and you can get all the attachments you need for just a couple of extra quid!
More reviews in the field of Household Product
- Get as high as a kite
- Well, I could just tear the paper up without messing around with all that paste ...
- WHO'S HAD KIPPERS FOR SUPPER?
- So many uses
- Yankee Candle Honey and Spice - A great strong mix of aromas
- Good but expensive
- Yankee Candle True Rose Wax Tart - true rose to the core
- People who use this are getting a bum deal!
- Jelly Belly Toasted Marshmallow Candle Tin
- Yankee Candle Bermuda Beach Wax Tart
- Yankee Candle Simply Home Citrus Water
- Wilko Honeycomb Scraper Matt Rubber
- Yankee Candle Summer Scoop Votive Sampler Candle
- Yankee Candle Wax Tart Clean Cotton
- Cath Kidston Hampton Roses Haberdashery Scissors
- Russell Hobbs Allure Salt and Pepper Grinder