Newest Review: ... favourite is apple blossom as it smells so fresh and crisp. My least favourite is lemon as it reminds me of a toilet cleaner kind of smel... more
Squeaky clean with Fairy!
Member Name: lta89
Advantages: Nice smell, shifts food stains easily
Disadvantages: Not as cheap as other products
I never thought I would write a review on washing up liquid but since I have moved out of home and had to buy my own washing products I feel that I should really comment about Fairy liquid. I have used supermarket brands in the past and although they are ok and do the job they are not as good as Fairy. Firstly, you can get a lot of different scented liquids and all smell nice, the liquid is tough on food stains that originally it seemed like it took forever to scrub off but with Fairy they seem to scrub off easier and it always gets my cooking utensils squeaky clean. I also find that when you have finished washing up it makes your hands fell incredibly soft. It might not be the cheapest washing up liquid around but it sure does work better than others I have tried, and the nice fragances are just a nice extra!
Summary: Worth paying a little extra for something better
More reviews in the field of Household Product
- Not just for happy haberdashers, these are a useful pair of multi-purpose scisso ...
- A good cleaner.
- Lift Off The Lid And Everything Is Coming Up Roses- Or Is It?
- Pink Metal Peg Bucket
- Comfort Pure makes your clothes feel like a soft fluffy cloud :)
- Ikea PAX - a versatile, value wardrobe solution or the wardrobe that Jack built?
- A lovely pillar!
- My favourite Yankee fragrance so far