Product Type: Fairy household products
Newest Review: ... into the lid of the gel. The label is blue based, it is clearly labelled as Fairy Bio, and on the back of the bottle it tells you how to... more
Fairy Non Bio Gel - Simple and easy to use
Fairy Non Bio Gel
Author Name: shopalotkt
Fairy Non Bio Gel
Advantages: Smells lovely, leaves clothes soft, easy to use
Disadvantages: Doesn't clean stains effectively
I bought Fairy Non Bio Gel for the first time when I had my baby as it is advetised as being kind to baby's skin. I normally buy cheaper washing powder and this is quite expensive and I paid about £3.50 for one which lasted me for about 25 washes. It is quite expensive for what it is and I went through it very quickly with my newborn but I really liked the smell of it so continued using it.
The gel is really easy to use and the bottle it comes in has a lid on it which you squeeze the gel into which is a lovely greeny blue colour and then you just put the lid with the gel in straight into the washing machine with your clothes. The bottle is squeezable so it is very easy to get the liquid out and is quick and simple. I like the gel because it means there is no powder to spill all over the floor which always happens to me.
One of the best things about Fairy Non Bio is the smell it really does smell lovely and fresh and has a real baby smell about it. It leaves clothes soft and clean and smelling really fresh.
I would recommend using this when you have a newborn baby but I think with an older baby you do need something a bit more powerful as this isn't the best at cleaning orange food stains out of baby clothes so wouldn't keep on using it because for the price it is not effective enough for me.
Summary: Nice for newborns, not good enough at cleaning for older babies
More reviews in the field of Household Product
- Scour the debris away!
- Autumnal Shades of Scent Just Before Winter!
- Cool Gimmick, Not so-cool Fragrance
- Sainsbury's basic sponge scourers
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser - A must have in the kitchen
- Theres hot stuff in my bed every night lately!
- Burning the midnight oil
- Stainless steel scourer gives elbow grease a massive boost
- Yankee Candle Fireside Treats Wax Tart
- Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Car Jar
- Bomb Cosmetics Little Hottie Wax Melts
- Cowshed Knackered Cow Relaxing Candle
- Calendar 2012 Classic Rupert
- Waitrose 5 in 1 Dishwater Tablets Lemon
- Lily Flame Comfort & Joy Candle
- Dreamland 6705 Heated Electric Dual Control Blanket