Newest Review: ... good powerful cleaner that cuts through the water marks on the shower which builds up over time. Flash with bleach was on offer in Morris... more
Clean it all in a Flash
Flash Spray with Bleach
Member Name: SJ2011
Flash Spray with Bleach
Advantages: Great for cleaning hard surfaces
Disadvantages: The bleach smell is too strong for me
My boyfriend was doing the weekly shop while I was ill and decided to buy the Flash Spray Cleaner
With Bleach as it was on special offer for £1 at the time. I have to admit it wouldn't have been my
first choice of cleaner as I hate the smell of bleach but since it was there I decided I may as well
The cleaner comes in a white 500ml plastic bottle with a trigger spray and is suitable for use on
hard surfaces such as cooker tops, work tops, tiles and enamel baths etc. Obviously because of
the bleach content you have to be careful what you use it on so it's not really a one spray to do
it all so it's best avoiding textiles, varnished wood,painted pitted or scratched surfaces to name
As always it's a cleaning product and there are safety rules to be followed so don't drink the
stuff or let your kids drink the stuff, avoid prolonged contact with your skin and don't spray it in
your eyes. Due to the bleach it's also best to use in a well ventilated room and avoid getting any
on your clothes as it strips the colour out leaving your clothes with bleached out splash marks.
To use the cleaner you spray directly onto the surface then wipe it with a dry or damp cloth.
When you spray this the product comes out in a foamy splodge rather than a fine mist of liquid
so you can see it clearly against most surfaces.I found that this definitely works better than my
usual all surface cleaner for cleaning the tiles in my kitchen which get greasy and splashed from
cooking. Using this required a lot less effort to get the tiles back to clean and shiny and it also
worked well on my enamel shower base and the tiles around the shower.
The label claims that this has a fresh smell but in my opinion it just smells strongly of bleach and
nothing else which is obviously not a great thing for someone like me who hates the smell of the
stuff and I find this does linger for a good while after you've finished cleaning. Even when using
this in a well ventilated room the bleach fumes were catching in my throat and making me cough
but I've always found that bleach products affect me this way and tend to avoid using them
because of this.
Overall the Flash Spray with Bleach is a good cleaning product and something I will probably buy
again if only to tackle the kitchen tiles but for most other tasks I'll stick to my all in one cleaners
to avoid the bleach smell. The Flash Spray With Bleach usually costs around £2 but is currently
on offer at Sainsbury's for £1.
Summary: Great for cleaning hard surfaces