Product Type: Tesco household products
Newest Review: ... than the push down and turn. The label tells us that it's 'Thick Bleach 24 hour fresh'. 750ml is a nice size to hold and the bleach is eas... more
Cheap but very thin!
Member Name: janharper
Date: 22/01/01, updated on 22/01/01 (732 review reads)
Advantages: Cheap and useful for most jobs
Disadvantages: Too thin for toilets
Tesco thin bleach is usually about 15p a bottle but its often on offer. It is excellent value for money and sufficient for most household purposes.
I use it as a laundry bleach as it's not too strong for removing stains on white fabrics. (Strong bleach can cause yellowing or damage some fabrics).
I also use it for cleaning sinks and pouring down the plugholes in sink and bath. A little goes a long way.
It's also effective and cheap enough to pour on those weeds that keep sprouting between paving stones, or use it to kill moss on paths, etc.
Although it is useful for most household jobs and saves money, I don't rely on Tesco bleach for use in toilet cleaning. It's too thin and not strong enough for this job and it runs straight off. I prefer to use one of the strong thick bleaches for this job, preferably Domestos (we've all seen the advertisements.)
- Lenor Infusions Pink Topaz & Magnolia
- Creamy Vanilla Pet Odor Exterminator Candle
- Tesco Super Concentrated Bio Liquid
- Bold 2 in 1 Gel Crystal Rain & White Lily
- Argos Plain Ivory LED Candles
- Gift Republic: Grow It. Grow Your Own Carnivorous Plants
- Wilkinson Cook's Choice Non Stick Baking Sheet
- Yankee Candle A Royal Wedding