Product Type: Cuisinart ice cream makers
Newest Review: ... It has been a great success and less bulky than the one it replaced. It is easy to wash and maintain, no nasty hidden grooves that are dif... more
small but useful
Member Name: Jane12
Advantages: small, easy to clean
Disadvantages: no use if you are wanting to make large amounts
My previous ice cream maker broke so I bought this in a hurry one day as there was little choice in my price bracket. It has been a great success and less bulky than the one it replaced. It is easy to wash and maintain, no nasty hidden grooves that are difficult to clean and that is important when working with cream and fruits. The speeds are variable and motor seems strong. The paddle looks the weakest point ( plastic looks breakable) but it has worked well for a year now and it is well used. It is easy to use and my teenage girls have used it without needing to resort to the instruction book.
I am happy with it but it is a small machine so does not make vast amounts. One asset from being small is that the bowl does not take up space in the freezer, an important issue.
Summary: good value
More reviews in the field of Ice Cream Maker
- Ready in 30 minutes and you know whats in it.
- what a pain to use
- Simple cheap and brilliant.
- You Scream I-Scream...
- Become the new Ben or Jerry??
- Bring out your inner Willie Wonka (I hope this doesn't read inappropriately!!!)
- Making ice cream shouldn't be this easy!
- Stocking my freezer up with ice cream, ready for summer!
- I scream ice cream
- Turn your old bananas into........ squashed old bananas