Product Type: AXA Insurance in Insurance
Newest Review: ... got heated in a block and I had to call AXA after a few calls requesting for Road side assistance that never came the policeman helped me ... more
Poor Service, no communication and still no payout
Member Name: SportSeats4u
Advantages: Well priced
Disadvantages: Bad communication, lack of any updates, lack of emails, lack of phone calls
This is a warning for all those looking at using any insurance company that use Crawford & Co Loss adjusters. They feel like complete cowboys right now and I am completely losing patients with them.
I am insured with Igo4 LTD, which when we needed to claim is actually part of the AXA group. They filed the claim and passed us over to Crawford & Co. This is where everything starts to go down hill.
They do not follow up calls
They break every promise of calling you back
They do not reply to emails
They have not provided an updates off their own back without me chasing them
When they did reply to an email it was a generic template that ignored the information I have already given.
I have incredible OCD when it comes to organizing documents and I have sent them the most precise document you could imagine regarding the items taken, the cost, the location, the stage we are at with the claim. However still I have nothing.
Frustrated is not the word.
Summary: Crawford and Co will try to drag out your claim as long as possible!
More reviews in the field of Insurance
- Fast and professional
- Abysmal Administration
- PLEASE look elsewhere for your insurance, I know its cheap, but there is a reaso ...
- Policy wording!
- NFU ARE EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE...BEWARE AND GET OTHER QUOTES BEFORE RENEWAL
- Aegon /Scottish Equitable having a giraffe at my expence
- currys whatever happen is just a scam don't waste your money
- Whatever happens - a complete scam
- AXA - give out your money to a worthy charity not AXA who I deem crooks
- Intentionally Mislead Customers