Product Type: AXA Insurance in Insurance
Newest Review: ... got heated in a block and I had to call AXA after a few calls requesting for Road side assistance that never came the policeman helped me ... more
Avoid like the plague
Author Name: Mark
Disadvantages: Claim dodgers
My Uncle having not claimed on any house insurance for 50 years put in a claim for water damage following a burst pipe. Two ceilings had come down and the damage to a bedroom and living area was substantial. He is registered disabled and registered blind and has recently been in hospital with a serious breathing complaint. Because he was in hospital at the time of the incident and had been for just over 30 days they REFUSED to pay out as the house was not lived in. My Mother and Aunt had visited the house on a daily basis to do his washing, air rooms, check post and on the morning of the burst had changed the smoke alarm batteries. This is not good enough for them. The local councils definition of un-occupied is vastly different (we can't get a rate rebate!!). There is nothing in the policy to say someone should have slept there at least once in the last thirty days -even if they had what good would that have done. Slime bags.
Summary: Truly awful uncompassionate company
More reviews in the field of Insurance
- Poor Service, no communication and still no payout
- NFU ARE EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE...BEWARE AND GET OTHER QUOTES BEFORE RENEWAL
- DIRECT LINE 623% Insurance Premium Renewal increase with NO CLAIMS made
- Can they fix it??
- axa claims i am underinsured...
- Intentionally Mislead Customers
- Hastings Direct sold our car without our permission
- NOT GOOD
- Currys applianc einsurance is a con
- They do not fix your laptop - AVOID THIS COMPANY