Product Type: Churchill in Insurance
Newest Review: ... term but when you go to reinsure the deals are rubbish. This was not so with Churchill. When I ring they are very helpful, and Englis... more
Member Name: gailmill
Date: 09/08/00, updated on 09/08/00 (108 review reads)
Advantages: Convenient, good premiums, great customer service
We always insure our cars with Churchill insurance. In the beginning, I think we got with them through a broker, but as their service has always been first class we have always renewed with them every time.
Their customer service staff are always helpful, curteous and get your queries sorted out with the minimum of fuss.
We are able to pay our insurance through direct debit which is extremely useful as the cost is split up over 10 months. Probably other insurance companies also do this now, however this, combined with the excellent premiums we are always quoted means we have stuck with Churchill over quite a few years.
More reviews in the field of Insurance
- One of the best insurers around
- Leak fixed and cover for a year
- Not worth the hassle
- AXA wields its axe
- currys whatever happen is just a scam don't waste your money
- Probably more than your life's worth to pursue your claim.
- DANGER AVOID KNOW HOW CON
- WHAT EVER HAPPENS !!! GREAT UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
- Do not use this company.
- Whatever happens - a complete scam