Newest Review: ... it is not ok because I bought an eticket, but if you can't solve your problem (why??) then if it's the only way, change it. I just want my... more
Worst ticket seller I've ever had the unluck to buy from
Member Name: kwaidan8
Disadvantages: Terrible customer service, slow and messy communications, unable to notice and solve a problem.
Here's my story in brief:
- I buy tickets for Brandi Carlile on Dec. 6. Concert is on Feb 12. I choose eticket.
- I don't remember any eticket in my email... just the confirmation that I will get it (when? not specified). The email also says the eticket is available on my account page. Not true. Since ALL of my friends on forums had the same problem I write tu the custom service, via helpdesk.
- TicketWeb: "check your spam... the eticket was sent correctly. will send it again."
- Me after a few days: Not received... and all of my friends have the same problem, while we all have received our pdf etickets from TicketABC
- TicketWeb: "oh, sorry, I discovered we have a problem with the eticket delivery. is it ok if we change it into collection at the venue?"
- Me: "no, it is not ok because I bought an eticket, but if you can't solve your problem (why??) then if it's the only way, change it. I just want my confirmation so that I can buy flights and hotels to london."
- Ticket web (after three days, different person): "The event is now a PAST EVENT. Sorry if you had problems."
- Me: "it is not a past event! it's in 3 months and this is the fourth email I write to get the ticket I bought. (thikning: if I had flown to London and had problems be sure you would know!!). Change into venue collection even if it's not what I bought, and send me the new confirmation.
- After 2 days, another third person: "Sorry. Changed." received my email with collection at venue.
Just before receiving this email, I had contacted the venue to ask for help and intercede. They were very kind and called TicketWeb. What ticketweb answered them was "Tell them to check their spam folder". Again from the start!!!! They notice they have a problem and someone still doesn't know about it and doesn't even check when a venue calls saying several people are having problems.
All of my friends on the forum had the exact same problems. Customer service is terrible, you have to write every time to the HelpDesk filling every time a form with all your details and details about the event (which are not much useful since they don't look at the date and think a concert in 2 months is now past). Every time a different person answers, in a different way. One of my friends had the ticket changed into venue collection, but they didn's send her the new confirmation email so all she has in her hands is the first mail that says the mail is not the ticket and the eticket will come. I am so thankful that the venue staff is so kind, they wrote down our names and said they'll make sure the staff at the entrance knows about our problem. Otherwise I would be very worried about paying my trip to London with this ticket. Anyway now I'll have to collect the tickets at the entrance instead of having my printed eticket like I wanted, plus I can imagine all the people who bought eticket on TicketWeb will have problems and the queue will be slow. For sure we will lose several rows since it's a GA standing concert.
I bought other tickets for the same concert on TicketABC and immediately received my eticket both in my email and on my account. I had problems with SeeTickets because tey wouldn't accept my card number and postal code, others had the same problems, but at least those who managed to send the form received the eticket. Anyway next time it's Ticket ABC or I don't buy any ticket.
Summary: I will NEVER AGAIN buy on TicketWeb even if it's the only seller and means not attending the concert