Newest Review: ... I have it in my hands within a week from ordering to delivery. So why can`t Valued Opinions which sends things from the U.K. deliver at ... more
Valued Opinions; definitely of value in my opinion
Member Name: Shellie1210
Advantages: Decent rewards, quick delivery of gift cards, surveys available often
Disadvantages: Occasional glitchy survey, pending credits can take a while
I'm a member of many different survey sites and I find Valued Opinions to be one of the better ones.
* Surveys come through quite often. I usually get offered a couple of surveys a day, which are all emailed to you so you don't have to remember to check the site every day, and I would say I qualify for at least 50% of them, which is quite a good hit rate compared to a lot of other sites.
* The rewards are fairly decent. They range from 50p- £5, although the highest paying one I've had so far is £1.50 I think. I did get offered a £5 survey once which involved filling in a 40 minute survey and then keeping a diary via text for a week. The survey went through, but the text part of it didn't work and then I couldn't find any trace of it, so I didn't get paid anything for this.
* Rewards are shown in cash value instead of points which makes it easier to work out how much they are actually worth. Because all the various survey sites use different types of points systems, it can be quite confusing working out if 50 points from one site is better than 2,000 points from another site. So when they are shown in cash value, it's much easier to work out if it's worth it.
* Payout times can vary. It took me about two months to get to the £10 payout threshold at one point, but then I got straight back up to £3.50 within a couple of days. Once you do get to the payout threshold and choose your reward, it lands in your email inbox instantly, unlike some other sites where it takes a few days.
* Occasionally you'll do a survey and the reward doesn't get added to your total right away. I have no idea why this is but I've had a pending credit for £1 about five weeks now. A couple of others were pending for a few weeks and they eventually got added on, so I'm hopeful that this one will too, eventually.
* There are quiet a lot of options for rewards, all of them gift cards for specific stores so you should find at least one store you like, or you can choose to give a charitable donation to a selection of charities. It would be better if PayPal was an option so you can take the cash, but I do a lot of shopping on Amazon so I'm happy to take the Amazon gift card.
If anyone's thinking of joining Valued Opinions, I would say go for it.
Summary: Definitely worth joining