Product Type: Bosch irons & sewing machines
Newest Review: ... aching and tired from moving the heavy object around so much. Another negative aspect to the Bosch TDA 5620 is the fact that it seems to d... more
Member Name: davidmiddleton87
Advantages: light, easy to use
Disadvantages: cost and small water holder
This is my first iron I have ever bought. Being a young 23 year old male it isn't something I would usually buy. My mum is in love with it because it makes even the hardest shirt easy to iron. On the household iron from 1900 or something I just assumed I was rubbish at ironing. I am probably am though but still this new one from Bosch makes me look good at being homely. It costs around £50 from just about any of the main high street places. The technical specs at steam at 40g per min. This does mean the water holder only lasts a couple of items though so thats a drawback. The cord is pretty massive at 3m this could be a pro or con depending on your needs though. The unit has a 2750W unit inside and has a auto overheating kill switch with some cleaning system for the water.
The iron is quite big though certainly compared to what I was expecting but is very light at 1.4kg but I thought it felt lighter than that. To use it feels sturdy in your hand and the build quality looks good although I can't really say much on that until I have had it for longer
Summary: makes men look good at ironing
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Iron
- Philips GC3531 Iron - A steamy offering!
- We have Lift Off (literally!!)
- The Most Comfortable Iron I Have Ever Had
- my irons on strike
- I wont be beaten by Lime........On any Scale!
- A steamy affair
- Ironing The Creases With Great Value
- Table art?
- Wilko Table Top Ironing Board
- Any Old Iron, Any Old Iron, Any Any Any Old Iron!
- Russell Hobbs 17902 Anti-drip Steam Glide
- Morphy Richards 300203 Breeze
- Morphy Richards 300001 Perfect Temp Iron
- Tefal GV8930 Pro Express Total Auto Steam Generator
- Tefal GV5225 Easy Pressing Steam Generator
- Morphy Richards 300601 Turbosteam
- Brabantia Iron Flex Guide
- Currys Essential C12IR13 Steam Iron
- AEG DBS 2300
- Philips GC 4410/22