Newest Review: ... are bus stops. I seldom have my lunch at any restaurant in Southampton, although I have been living here for four years. One of the reaso... more
Member Name: ngen
Morphy Richards Voyager Steam Iron
Date: 11/09/00, updated on 11/09/00 (79 review reads)
Advantages: Great place for meal.
This is actually a restaurant and also a pub or bar (at night). It is located in the center of the city center, along the Highfield road, which is very convenient cause in front of the restaurant, there are bus stops. I seldom have my lunch at any restaurant in Southampton, although I have been living here for four years. One of the reasons is I cannot afford it, that's why I always cook for myself. However last Sunday because of friends' visiting, I have brought them to this restaurant.
First of all, the food in this restaurant is really at the reasonable price and having a great variety. Secondly the food are fresh and also tasty and delicious. Last but not least, the environment of the restaurant is really nice and really can improve your appetide. In addition, you can sit beside the mirror that can give you a great view outside the restaurant. It is really a great place to have lunch and have a nice chat with friends indeed.
More reviews in the field of Iron
- excerlent ironing in 1/2 the time!!
- Almost makes ironing bearable ....
- A good buy
- Lime scale
- The Ultimate Iron!
- come iron with me, or instead of me with this Russell Hobbs 15207 Steam glide Ir ...
- Brabantia designed this to hold iron flexes, I use it to hold my mouse cable.
- Not Just Any, Any, Any, Old Iron
- cheap and chearful
- Unremarkable iron, but what more do I need?
- Tefal GV7550 Express Total Steam Generator
- Tefal GV5245 Easy Pressing Steam Generator
- Swan SI4030GRN Steam Generator Iron
- Morphy Richards 40679 Turbosteam Iron
- Morphy Richards 301010 Comfigrip Series 5 Steam Iron
- Philips HI332 Mistral
- Morphy Richards 42939
- Domena Iron Press
- Philips HI515 Azur Excel Plus
- Philips Elance HI 414