Product Type: Philips irons & sewing machines
Newest Review: ... had to find something that was cheap yet worked well at the same time. this iron was on offer so i thought why not buy it. as soon as... more
not bad at all
Member Name: Aneesa
Advantages: gets stubborn creases out
Disadvantages: none so far
In my opinion this is not a bad iron at all. i needed to buy an iron for when i moved away from home and being a student had to find something that was cheap yet worked well at the same time.
this iron was on offer so i thought why not buy it. as soon as i god home i plugged it in and decided to get a load of ironing done as i wanted to test this iron out and get sum chores done at the same time.
i found this iron to be very easy to use and changing the temperature is easy as its clearly labelled. the weight is also good as the iron is not to heavy so it makes ironing easier. most creases come out easily and jeans are a lot easier to iron to.
for the price i paid for it i think that this is a good buy and that you should really give it a gon.
Summary: overall a really good buy :)
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Iron
- Philips GC7220 pressurised steam generator iron
- Tefal pressing compact plus iron for fab ironing
- Ironing made satisfying!
- Great for creases!
- Tefal GV7070 saves £100's in iron replacements
- Any old iron?
- crease free
- Russell Hobbs 15207 Iron
- Breville Easy Glide Iron
- A useful board for your basic ironing needs
- Russell Hobbs 20250 Steam Iron
- Minky Classic Reflector Cover Ironing Board
- Morphy Richards 42223 Powersteam Elite Steam Generator
- Wilko Table Top Ironing Board
- Tesco IRSS1611 Steam Iron
- Morphy Richards 42234 Diamond Jet Stream Steam Generator
- Russell Hobbs 14856 Travel Iron
- Morphy Richards 40668 Steam Iron
- Breville VIN207 Easy Glide Iron
- Tesco IR19 Steam Iron