Product Type: Avon Bracelet Gold
Newest Review: ... angel. The angel itself is silver coloured (and silver plated too), and around 5cm in length, and though not huge, does weigh a li... more
An "angelic" charm.
Avon Angel Charm
Member Name: kaitlinsmummy
Avon Angel Charm
Advantages: Pretty and cost effective.
Disadvantages: Heavier than i expeced.
After purchasing my daughter a plain silver plated charm bracelet a part of her Christmas box, I decided that I would only buy her a few charms to start her on her way, though I did find it difficult to do so, I loved everyone available to buy!
As it was Christmas time I decided that a few of the seasonal charms available from the Avon (the place of purchase) was the way to go, so alongside the very cute snowman and reindeer, decided upon a Christmas angel.
The angel itself is silver coloured (and silver plated too), and around 5cm in length, and though not huge, does weigh a little more than you would expect.
The angel has no features to it, and comprises of a silver halo, which also doubles up as part of the clasp that attaches it to the bracelet.
The face is silver with no features and flows down into a beautifully iridescent pearl coloured dress, and finished off with bright and shiny silver wings, which stand out from the main body, but also stand out to the eye, as these are actually quite detailed.
To attach the charm to the bracelet, there is as a crab claw shaped clasp, so when attached really won't come loose at any point, though due the size of it only allows enough room for about two or three at a real push to be attached to each link on the bracelet.
My daughter has worn the bracelet repeatedly, and has yet to diminish the shine of the either the charms or the bracelet itself, making this a really pretty and much more cost effective bracelet for a child to have.
The charms (available either via your local representative o from www.avonshop.co.uk), retail at full price for around the £4.00 mark, though are more often than not available on some sort of offer, with this costing me only £2.50, or at present two for £4.00, with there being around 6 different charms to choose from.
This was a welcome addition to my daughters collection, and though there are obviously seasonal charms to be had, there is always a new selection to choose from, recommended!
Thanks for reading x
Summary: A welcome addition to the charm bracelet.
More reviews in the field of Jewellery
- such a lovely bracelet where you can add cute charms
- LoveHearts&Crosses Scrabble Ring
- A"charming" bracelet!
- Cheap and Nasty?
- Cennin Pedr Hardd Cymraeg
- Protecting my Clogau asset
- A carriage fit for a princess
- Swarovski Circle Pendant - classic, chic and beautiful
- Let me call you sweetheart
- Pandora 790580POP Opal Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 790659 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 790890 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 790895 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 790896 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Links of London Silver Classic Smiley Charm
- Links of London Silver Disc Charm
- Links of London Silver Dolphin Charm
- Links of London Silver Dragonfly Charm
- Links of London Silver Ducky Enamel Charm