Product Type: Avon Bracelet Gold
Newest Review: ... It has a toggle fastening that is secure enough not to come open when you least expect it. The toggle is easy enough to open and close even... more
Avon Raegan Charm Bracelet
Member Name: kaitlinsmummy
Avon Raegan Charm Bracelet
Advantages: A nice child friendly charm bracelet.
Disadvantages: Can come undone on it's own on rare occasions.
Just before last Christmas my daughter came home from school with wondrous tales of the most "amazing" present her friend had received for her 10th birthday, a magnificent (her words not mine! Lol!) silver bracelet complete with a selection of charms from Johnsons the jewellers! I love the conversations I have with my daughter!
After she had gushed on for a good few days about said bracelet, I knew it would be a good idea to start looking for something similar as a stocking filler for her.
I was determined she wouldn't have a dear one, she is not the best at looking after jewellery anyway, so I wasn't wasting too much money in case she had gone off the idea when she received it!
After a quick perusal in my Avon book I spotted this bracelet at what I deemed as a good price, with the charms available being varied and also quite cheep too.
This particular bracelet was being sold for £5.00, and is a nice silver plated colour, with the design of clasp being ideal for my daughter (though she has such skinny wrists that she doesn't tend to open it anyway!).
The bracelet itself is made from reasonably large links, which are an ample size to fit at least two charms in each link.
The bracelet is around 20cm in length, which is a nice snuggish fit for an adult, but on the largish size for my daughter, but as it is something I would expect her to fill and keep I don't mind that fact.
The clasp is a t-bar and circle design, which my daughter finds much easier to close than the traditional type of clasp, though on the downside is also much easier to accidentally fall open, especially when there is a bit more weight to it, which there is when you get a few charms on it!
My daughter loves her bracelet (which she received from her younger brother for Christmas, along with five charms), and has worn it often, she loves the jingling sound it makes when the charms bang together!
As this is silver plated (as with the charms too!), I am quietly confident that this won't turn her wrist green and should last her some time.
For more information visit - www.avonshop.co.uk
Thanks for reading x
Summary: A nice bracelet.
More reviews in the field of Jewellery
- 'L' is for Louise
- Jewllery is what you make it
- such a lovely bracelet where you can add cute charms
- LoveHearts&Crosses Scrabble Ring
- A beautiful and versatile bracelet
- Small but noticeable!
- The 'Pandora' present charm
- 'Pandora' gets lucky
- 'Ortak Celtic SE33 Stone Earrings': to suit an occasion
- Dew Silver Plated Open Star Studs SP48810HP006
- Dew Silver Plated Necklace Starfish of 45.7cm SP98869HP010
- Dew Silver Plated Large Open Flower Pendant SP98801HP006 of 45.5cm
- Dew Silver Plated Flower & Cubic Zirconia Stone Pendant SP98827CZ006 of 45.5cm
- Dew Silver Plated Bracelet Chain and Balls of 20.3cm SP78870HP010
- DKNY NJ1235 Circle Gold Steel & Stone Bangle
- DKNY NJ1215 Logo Steel & Black Leather Ring
- DKNY NJ1021 Logo Steel & White Leather Ring
- Emporio Armani Eagle Logo Ring
- Links of London Silver Ballet Shoes Charm