Product Type: Links of London Bracelet Gold
Newest Review: ... It is lightweight but fantastic quality. The choice of charms to compliment this bracelet is huge, you are spoilt for choice. It mak... more
Classic and timeless chain.
Links of London Charm Bracelet
Member Name: kama0529
Links of London Charm Bracelet
Advantages: Classic. Lightweight. Feels nice. Sturdy. Convenient clasp. Price okay. Silver.
For my 30th birthday, my partner bought me a charm bracelet from Links of London. Over the years since, every year I get a new charm to put on the bracelet - and I just think it is a really lovely way of people being able to give you something that is personal, that's meaningful and that reflects who you are and where you are in your life. I don't know exactly how much my partner paid for it, but I have seen it selling for between £100 - £110 which, for a piece of good quality jewellery is a good price. Having said that, you do of course need to buy charms on top of that to hang on the bracelet, but that's something that happens over time and so it's not a huge layout when you first buy it. It is a piece of jewellery that I appreciate though, and the quality is evident in the design.
The bracelet is very simple in design - and I think it is partly this that I like so much as I'm not into overly fussy or intricate designs. It is a simple chain design, with each chain linked to the left chain by a small chain - and then of course you can hang charms off of each link. It is silver and the chains are fairly thick which makes the bracelet robust and sturdy, while at the same time looking pretty and delicate. It is just under 20cm in length when bought, but I did need to have a couple of links taken out because I happen to have really small wrists. The bracelet is then clasped together with a signature Links of London clasp which is a bar and hoop design and allows for easy removal, but also secure attachment. It feels light weight, but with the charms on it it has obviously got heavier and so I tend to prefer the smaller charms that don't add much weight to the overall bracelet. It feels nice on my wrist and sits nicely on it without it rubbing or feeling cumbersome.
Overall, I think this is a really nice, timeless and classic charm bracelet that I really don't think you could go wrong with.
Summary: I love mine.
More reviews in the field of Jewellery
- Beautiful piece of jewellery, ideal as a gift!
- Protect your Pandora...
- Pandora present charm is the perfect present!
- Pandora bracelet: Carry the brand in your own style!
- Girlfriend loves it!
- the perfect necklace
- A nifty little product that has saved me money!
- Pretty n pink
- A lovely necklace for a little girl.
- Pretty glass bead bracelets from Avon
- CosmoCow JC-E2067 Fashion Retro Punk Devil Evil Red Eyes Shape Earrings
- CosmoCow JE032 Deer Head Ring Gothic Ring Deer Antelope Horn Ring Bronze Ring
- CosmoCow JE006 Retro Bronze Ring Fashion Cute Punk Gothic Ring Rhinestone Enamel ...
- CosmoCow JD-74 Retro Faux Colored Gemstone Bracelet Bohemian Bracelet Carved Bra ...
- CosmoCow JC-E2080 Cute Braided Ball Stud Earrings Gold Color
- CosmoCow JC-E2141 Fashion Beatiful Cute Giraffe Animal limited Edition Earrings
- CosmoCow JC050 Flower-Shaped Earrings Faux Crystal Earrings White Stud Earrings
- CosmoCow JC010 Bohemia Half-Moon Shape Earrings Silver Plated Stud Earrings
- CosmoCow JA323 REAL Lightbulb Necklace The Inventor's Necklace Battery Not Inclu ...
- CosmoCow JA313 Faux Pearl Studded Ball Necklace Lady Woman Girl Pearl Ball Neckl ...