Product Type: Links of London Bracelet Gold
Newest Review: ... suit everybody's tastes. The only negative I can think of about the bracelet and Links of London in general is the high price tag. This b... more
Far nicer than the candy bracelet
Links of London Sweetie Bracelet
Member Name: louise12112
Links of London Sweetie Bracelet
Advantages: a different story for each bracelet, lots of charms to choose from
Disadvantages: charms can be expensive
I have always loved the Links of London sweetie bracelet. And was very lucky to be a proud owner for Christmas.
***A bit about the bracelet****
The bracelet is expandable so fits most adults if bought is size medium. It is made up of lots of sterling silver rings and looks very similar to the candy bracelet I had when I was a child. Looks the same way in that every piece of candy is equivilent to a sterling silver ring to make up the bracelet. The bracelet is quite heavy and well made. No worries that it is going to break easily.
The bracelet has a tag with the Links of London logo so you can distinguish it from many other retailers that are selling very similar sweetie bracelets at a fraction of the price.
The great thing I love about this bracelet is because you can build a story and add charms that mean something in your life. The first charm I plan to buy is a engagement ring one which retails at £40 and then an initial which retails at a lower price of around £25.
There are over 150 charms available. So everyones bracelet is different with their own story to tell!
Every bracelet comes in a beautiful Links of London signature box with a large black ribbon and then this comes in a Links of London signature bag. Well done to Links of London for the packaging. My eyes lit up when I saw the bag.
The bracelet cost my other half £110 but then you need to add postage of £7 if bought from the Links of London website. Their postage is quite pricy or you could purchase from one of the many shops they have in the country.
I think the bracelet looks quite plain without charms and I prefer a couple of charms but looks nice without. People will notice the bracelet whenever you go out. Ive had a few nice comments.
Charms then retail about £25-£50. Higher end being those with gem stones in.
The price is not much different to a Pandora bracelet but personally I prefer the Links of London and absolutely love it! Highly recommended product
Summary: A fun alternative to any other charm bracelet
More reviews in the field of Jewellery
- You're My Cuppycake!
- PewterHooter Fuschia Rosary
- Suitable for all occasions and most women
- Some extra sparkle for Christmas
- Anna Lou Of London - Alice In Wonderland Style Necklace
- Pretty n pink
- A lovely necklace for a little girl.
- Pretty glass bead bracelets from Avon
- Charmed by Chamilia
- Shine bright like a diamond
- Coast Swarovski Amelie Bracelet
- Coast Chunky Chain Nl
- Coast Swarovski Yolande Bracelet
- Coast Charlie Bracelet
- Coast Arina Bracelet
- Heritage Silver Plated Celtic Triangle Knot Drop Earrings SP62816HP009
- Heritage Silver Plated Celtic Tight Knotwork Tear Earrings SP62807HP009
- Heritage Silver Plated Celtic Square Knots Earrings SP62810HP009
- Heritage Silver Plated Celtic Small Knot Bar Earrings SP62836HP009
- Heritage Silver Plated Round Purple Zirconia Knot Drop Earrings SP52811GG009