Product Type: Pandora Bracelet Gold
Newest Review: ... still have the last few. I like that this is discontinued as it will make my Pandora bracelet even more unique now. The dinosaur is abo... more
Making my pandora bracelet even more unique and special!
Pandora 790407 Dinosaur Charm
Member Name: alfiepeaches
Pandora 790407 Dinosaur Charm
Advantages: cute, extra unique, looks like a dragon, cheap(for pandora anyway)
I was very spoilt on my 18th birthday the year before last and my Dad and his partner got me a Pandora bracelet with three charms. I had a pink glass one, a blue enamel one and this dinosaur. Before searching this I thought this was a dragon and I do think it looks more like a dragon than a dinosaur and I think this is why my dad and his partner chose it as we like fantasy sort of things like this in books or films etc. Since finding out it is actually a dinosaur, it does look a little like Reptar from The Rugrats! This dinosaur is now discontinued but you may still be able to get in some of the shops because they might still have the last few. I like that this is discontinued as it will make my Pandora bracelet even more unique now.
The dinosaur is about 1 cm by 1cm with the hole through its body to screw onto the bracelet. The dinosaur is very cute looking and has a little smiley face, his hands and feet are detailed on the front of him with little spikes all down his back. Most of his body, apart from his spikes, face and feet are detailed with little lines to give the appearance of a scaly body. The charm number is engraved on the bottom of tail and isn't noticeable at all. The shape of this dinosaur is sort of triangular and because of this the dinosaur always sits in the best way for it to be shown off nicely on the bracelet.
I really love this dinosaur, although I prefer to think of him as a dragon, he is the only silver charm I have so far and is very different to many of the other animal style charms as he is not so perfectly made and smooth. I often get asked if it is a real Pandora charm because he looks so different and it makes it seem a bit more special, this is doubled now because it has been discontinued. I would recommend you try and see if one of the last ones are at your local Pandora store as it is very cute and different. I do not know how much it cost but I'm guessing as it's a basic sterling silver charm, £25-£30.
Summary: A cute, special charm! Being even more unique now it's discontinued.
More reviews in the field of Jewellery
- H Samuels silver cubic zirconia fancy stud earrings
- Pandora Silver Teddy Bear Charm - cute cute cute!
- Delicate floral ring for any occasion
- I've got a dazzling pair!
- Leather & Chain Cuff.
- Beautiful gift idea from Pandora
- A snappy charm to add to my bracelet.
- Personalise your jewellery
- Very pretty
- Protecting my Clogau asset
- Pandora 790659 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 790890 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 790895 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 790896 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Open Wavy Knotwork Band 2286HPN
- Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Amethyst Round Stone Ring 1208AMN
- Heritage Sterling Silver 6232 Celtic Organic Twist Drop Earrings 6232SB
- Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Open Knotwork Edged Band 2285HPP
- Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Open Wavy Knotwork Band 2286HPP
- Pandora 791088 Silver Safety Chain Small Hearts