Product Type: Primark jewellery
Newest Review: ... so long, but then so does any fake jewellery from anywhere else, so it isn't just Primark's jewellery! I really do like this stylish ri... more
You get what you pay for!
Primark Diamante Snake Ring
Member Name: PandaEyes
Primark Diamante Snake Ring
Advantages: Cheap, stylish, different sizes available.
Disadvantages: Colour fades quickly.
I have never been too fond of Primark jewellery until last year, when I just wanted some cheap jewellery to take with me on holiday. I got tons of bracelets, a necklace and ring for under £10! I am lucky if I get one of these that I really like for under £10 in the shops I usually shop in such as Miss Selfridge and Topshop.
They have lots to choose from in many different colours. One thing that caught my eye recently is this snake ring in gold. Mine is slightly different to that in the picture and isn't as sparkly, and is all gold. The snakes eyes are also silver on mine and not black. It only cost me £2. I got medium but you can also get this in the sizes small and large. I am not sure if they do extra large, but there wasn't any when I bought mine.
All jewellery I own that isn't actually real gold or silver goes a horrible rusty red colour after a while, and so I expected this to happen with this ring eventually too. However, I can see that the back of it has started to turn red already, but the actual snake hasn't so it isn't very noticeable, and so I still wear it and will keep on wearing it until the snake starts to lose its gold colour, as then it will just look tacky! I have had this ring for about three weeks now.
It does make my finger turn green after wearing it for so long, but then so does any fake jewellery from anywhere else, so it isn't just Primark's jewellery!
I really do like this stylish ring and have seen some very similar in other shops such as Topshop, but costing about five times as much as I paid! Snake rings and many other animal rings seem to be quite popular at the moment, so Primark are doing good at keeping up with the trends for all you fashion lovers!
I think I will get another couple of weeks out of this until it all starts to turn a rusty red colour, but I really wouldn't mind considering it only cost me £2 and I have been wearing it a lot. After buying this, I would happily buy other rings, and jewellery in general, from Primark.
Summary: You really do get what you pay for with this ring, it's cheap and it's stylish!
More reviews in the field of Jewellery
- GREAT PRESENT! For any girl or woman!
- Just like a real flower the cream one didn't last long.
- Good things come in small packages
- Lovely little touch to your Pandora Bracelet!
- Great Safety for your pandora!
- Beautiful gift idea from Pandora
- A snappy charm to add to my bracelet.
- Personalise your jewellery
- Very pretty
- Getting a nice tight ring
- Karma Robin Painting Watch Necklace
- Pandora Oxidised Silver Flower Ring
- 9ct Gold Diamond Cut Creole Double Earrings
- Pandora 790617 Murano Glass Pink Flower
- Pandora Aries Charm
- Pandora 790553 Silver Charm
- Past Times Sterling Silver & Garnet Penguin Brooch
- Past Times Victorian Heart Drop Earrings
- Asda Beaten Heart Earrings
- Pandora 790362