Product Type: Thomas Sabo Bracelet Gold
Newest Review: ... life. The charms come in a tiny round box about the size of a 50p that says Thomas Sabo Charm Club on and the bottom part of the box is ... more
Lovely but painful and broke!
Thomas Sabo Silver Humming Bird Charm
Member Name: alfiepeaches
Thomas Sabo Silver Humming Bird Charm
Advantages: really cute design, good sturdy clip attachment,
Disadvantages: pin like beak that stabs your skin and gets caught on clothes, snappe off the clip!
For my 18th birthday my best friends family bought me a Thomas Sabo Bracelet and three charms to go with it. They all bought the bracelet together, my friend gave me an angel wing charm, her mum and dad gave me a pearl and her grandparents gave me this cute hummingbird charm.
Before receiving my bracelet and charms I had only heard of Thomas Sabo in the Katy Perry adverts in magazines and had never taken much notice of it. After I got this I did some searching and there is a huge variety of charms all with different themes and colours. They are different to Pandora as they little 3d silver charms that attach to the bracelet with a very strong clip. My bracelet allows room for three charms and I have since received an Eiffel tower charm and swap the charms around which is different to Pandora too has Pandoras are more about collecting and showing different stages of your life.
The charms come in a tiny round box about the size of a 50p that says Thomas Sabo Charm Club on and the bottom part of the box is white and black striped, inside the box is half full of a white foam and the charm is inside here. I really like these little boxes as they are so cute and look expensive as they remind you of shopping in the movies but in miniature form! The mini boxes come in a small silky white drawstring bag which has the Thomas Sabo logo printed on.
The humming bird is about 1cm by 1cm and a very simple mould, the back has no detail except the charm code engraved into it. The clip is attached to the tip of the wing so the bird hangs at an angle when worn. The beak of the humming bird is very long and pointy, I often catch myself with it and it's like a sharp pin, it always catches on a cardigan when putting one on so I only wear it when I'm wearing something with no arms. Unfortunately after being a bit too heavy handed (I was probably dunk...) the bird snapped at the wing where it is attached to the clip and the nose has bent a little at the end. I can't wear it anymore which I'm so annoyed at because, although it stabs me on a regular basis, it was my favourite! :(
The cost of this charm is £21.95 which is quite expensive for such a small charm, I think most of the price is because of the clip though as it is very sturdy and there is no worry of it accidently falling off. I really like this charm and really want to recommend it but because it broke so easily and would hurt me because of the pin like beak I can't really which is a shame.
Summary: Want to recommend but can't!
More reviews in the field of Jewellery
- Delicate floral ring for any occasion
- I've got a dazzling pair!
- Leather & Chain Cuff.
- Making my pandora bracelet even more unique and special!
- Simple, decorative charm
- the perfect necklace
- A nifty little product that has saved me money!
- Pretty n pink
- A lovely necklace for a little girl.
- Pretty glass bead bracelets from Avon
- Pandora 79495 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 79498 Sterling Silver 925 Charm
- Pandora 83440 Starter Bracelet Heart 17 cm
- Pandora 83440 Starter Bracelet Heart 19 cm
- Pandora 85512 Bracelet Hearty 19 cm
- Heritage Sterling Silver Ladies' 9232 Celtic Organic Twist Pendant
- Heritage Sterling Silver Ladies' 9203AM Art Nouveau Amethyst 2-Stone Drop Pendan ...
- Heritage Sterling Silver Ladies 91F5HP Mackintosh Open Rose Heart Pendant
- Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Two Twist Ring 2253HPP
- Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Two Twist Ring 2253HPN