* Prices may differ from that shown
I bought this juicer about 3 years ago in an attempt to get healthy, i thought making my own juices would be a good start as when you make your own you know exactly what is going into them.
- It is very simple to use, you dont even need to skin the fruit, i put unpeeled kiwis into this juicer and it removes the peel for you, it is amazing. You can even put apples in, it will remove the pips and skin for you!
- It is very efficient and removes all of the juice it can.
- It is so simple to clean as all of the separate pieces just come apart so it isnt fiddly.
- After cleaning, it is so simple to put back together, all of the pieces slot together and click into place.
- It is easy to use, you simply push the fruit through the top and the juice comes out of the hole at the bottom.
- It is quite bulky and heavy, and takes up quite a lot of room in the cupboard.
- It is also very noisy, but what do you expect from a juicer.. however it doesnt need to be on for long.
Overall i would say that this juicer is amazing quality and it does all of the work for you, it is not too expensive and i would reccomend it.
High quality juicer - I have been using for over 3 years with no problems. The pieces click together easily so it is very easy to assemble. Cleaning is the biggest chore with any juicer but isnt too stressful with the le Duo as they provide you with a spatula which scrapes out the mesh basket. it still takes 5 minutes to do but if done immediately after juicing it isn't too bad.
The motor handles pretty much whatever you chuck in there and is very robust.
As the product is white plastic it will stain over time.
The chute isn't as big as on many juicers, so with apples for example, I have to cut them into 6 pieces first. I dont mind doing this as the overall juicer quality is very good.
The basket gets full very wuickly and needs emptying, otherwise the juicer starts to vibrate and rock a lot when the pulp waste is unevenly distributed inside. I need to empty it after making every 2 glasses of juice to stop it rocking.
cost - £100
weight - heavy
parts - 5 (base, juice collector, filter basket, lid, chute plunger)
Ease of assembly - very easy - twist collector onto base, drop in basket, twist on lid.
Speeds - 1
Safety - will not operate unless juice collector and lid are snapped into position
Dishwasher safe - yes
Noise level - quiet
Other features - spout titls open for easy cleaning but i have rarely needed to do this
Excellent piece of kitchen equipment. I found removing the pulp was very easy (straight into the compost) and now use it routinely each day. So easy to clean - straight into running water using the spatula provided. I was surprised that the citrus attachment was so useful - so quick and easy. Vegetables e.g. carrots and celery were so easy to juice and made great veggie combinations. I had tried other juicers and felt very dissatisfied until buying my Duo.
To produce professional juice results in seconds, the Magimix is definitely the way to go! Quick, quiet, and easy to clean it is the perfect addition to any kitchen.