Product Type: Philips juicers
Newest Review: ... found this juicer easy to set up, the instructions were clear, and it doesn't take too much space on the kitchen counter. Also it looks l... more
Great Juices And No Excuses!
Member Name: Paisley_Moon
Advantages: Sooooo Many!
Disadvantages: A Bit Noisy
Yay! Summer mornings are great anyway, with the birds singing and the sun bursting through your window, but when you are able to leap out of bed and enjoy a glass of fresh orange juice... well it doesn't get much better, does it?
I've had my Phillips juicer for six weeks and I'm rather smitten.
It's uncomplicated and looks great, just how I like my women... errr... I mean kitchen appliances!
The marketing blurb promises the following:
1. Make more juice thanks to micromesh filter - True! Although it can be a pain to get clean, it does exactly what it's designed to do.
2. No pre-cutting needed thanks to extra large feeding tube - True! Although personally I like to buy very large oranges, so I do actually cut them down. Takes seconds though so it's hardly an issue for me.
3. Clear juice thanks to juice jug with foam separator - True! Lovely and clear every time!
4. Fast juice thanks to 650W motor and 2 speeds - True! But be warned that it's a tad noisy.
5. Continuous juicing thanks to large pulp container - True! I can't argue with that!
6. Dish-washer safe for quick and easy cleaning - Guess what? It's true! Although I do like to give the removable parts a good rinse under the tap first.
So all positive so far....
However, as much as it's pretty straightforward to operate, I have to say that I found the initial set up a bit fiddly, but then again, I'm not renowned for my dexterity!
The instructions are easy to follow, and now I could probably strip it down and re assemble it blindfolded, although I wouldn't recommend it what with it having blades and all.
The whole unit is quite compact and could be stored away neatly in a convenient cupboard. Personally, I keep mine on my worktop, as it's used two or three times a day and to be honest, it does look rather stylish.
All in all, I'm pleased as punch with my juicer. It's the third juicing appliance I've owned and it's definitely the best, so I'm more than happy to recommend it.
Mine cost a little over £50.00, but shop around and you might find it a little cheaper.
Thanks for reading.
Summary: Compact, Stylish And Easy To Use.
|Ease of use:|