Product Type: Logitech keyboards
Newest Review: ... and iTunes but are not necessarily compatible with all players. Updates may be available through the Logitech site if you cannot get ... more
G11 Keyboard description
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard
Member Name: maltiking
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard
Advantages: It has 2 usb ports, and all keys can be lighted.
Disadvantages: dust eater, clean it with proper tools like a compressor.
I own this Keyboard, like 2 years now, never been broken or returned I believe it has still a warranty left, but I won't use it because this keyboard is easy to use, it types perfectly, you got the G keys which you can program yourself (macro's) 19 on the M1 side and another 19 on the m2 and M3 side so basically 57 programmable keys. for each function of a game, or shortcuts onto your computer, it is handy if your lazy like me and have no patient and want, a program directly without all the searching time that come with it, or getting a headache when the computer is stressing, it comes with a handy scrolls tools with that you can control the volume, and the standard play,pause,stop,next,return keys. it has also 2 options in lighting well both blue but the first is lighter and the second option is darker so every key, has a blue light on it, you can also lock your keyboard for child protection or something else your choice, but it's easy you just move the button to the right and it's locked, so easy is that, and it has two, usb ports, I believe both are 2.0 if I'm not mistakes but only use short power using tools like a pen drive, never use big components like a external hardrive, because it sucks literally all the power out of your computer and then it's price, it can burn or damage your computer so use only light products who have a low power usage. and you can clean it also, carefully pull the buttons out of your keyboard, and clean it with a compressor, after that re-clean it with a towel. So if you are looking for a lifetime keyboard this is a must have!.
Summary: G11 Keyboard description in detail.
|Ease of use:|
|Variety of features:|
More reviews in the field of Keyboard
- Good bye to all those cables!
- Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000
- Types like a cherry
- Logitech Keyboard K200... Is good for Business
- Logitech makes sense.
- Logitech 250 keyboard - a decent basic keyboard
- Beautiful compact long lasting bluetooth keyboard
- Best keyboard ever for work, not so great for games
- If your reading this, your a gamer so il get straight to it
- Does the job but not quietly!
- Logitech Wireless Combo MK520
- Keyboard Company Compact Keyboard
- Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510
- Lenovo Enhanced Performance
- Lenovo ThinkPad Keyboard with TrackPoint
- Matias Folding Keyboard
- Keysonic KSK-3201 RF
- Keysonic KSK-5210 RF
- Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800
- Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800