Product Type: Bumbo kids equipment
Newest Review: ... little one simply felt restricted and cried most of the time it was in place. The Bumbo seat holds a child in place, the tray simply se... more
bumbo play tray
Bumbo Play Tray
Member Name: zoeNryansmummy
Bumbo Play Tray
Advantages: makes bumbo a good alternative to a highchair
i got a cheap bumbo from ebay for my son as my daughter didn't like hers, so I wasn't prepared to pay full price and my mate couldn't find hers to lend me. I had looked at these to go with it, but it wasn't until i was sure he liked the bumbo that i decided to go ahead and buy the play tray. They're £9.99 from mothercare, but if you dont have a mothercare locally, I have seen them on ebay at varying prices, but they're usually more expensive as you have to then add on postage costs. This is a great idea as it adds another option to the bumbo, making it suitable for playing if you add a suction highchair toy, or as an alternative to a highchair as you can give them finger foods or feed them whatever, and the tray gives them the indication that its meal time. It is washable and removable.
Summary: good idea and worth buying!
More reviews in the field of Nursing
- Warm your bubs bottles the easy and safe way.
- Warm bottles in the night with least fuss
- Cheers mummy - Make mine a juice
- A great solution for parents
- Bumbo - Amazing
- handy for on the go
- Tommee tippee great bottles but....
- an impressive highchair for our 6 month chunky bear also fits my almost 4 year o ...
- Cute and practical - makes mealtimes that little bit more interesting
- has lasted for two children!