Product Type: Lindam kids equipment
Newest Review: ... and that this one would suit my needs. I have only had the steriliser for 5 months and already it is broken! It may have been my ... more
easy & very quick
Lindham Steam Steriliser
Member Name: thin lizzy
Lindham Steam Steriliser
Date: 24/02/01, updated on 24/02/01 (89 review reads)
Advantages: sterilse almost anything
Disadvantages: abit bulky
I purchased this steriliser half way through my first pregnancy and have just finished using it with my 2nd baby and I am sure it would go on for many more babies bottles (not for me though).
The actual size of it is quite big really compared to say a kettle but I have found that you can fit all of the same day bottles in (total of 8 standard size bottles) plus all teats, caps and lids which are stored in the top half of the unit on a separate tray. As the bottom tray is completely flat your are also able to put bottles in with handle grips or feeding bowls which I found very useful and not having to find alternative method of sterilising.
Total sterilisation takes approx. 10 mins and comes complete with its own measuring jug. As like all things that have elements it does need cleaning every so often. I used to do this about once a month with ordinary household vinegar (what you use on your chips), fill the measuring jug half with water and the other half with vinegar, switch it on and then once finished did again but with just water and the element would come up really clean.
The unit did get quite hot but after 10 minutes it had cooled quite alot and your were able to use again if needed.
The best thing I thought about this product is that it does have an automatic switch off which I am thankful for as on 1 occasion I did forget to put the water in.
More reviews in the field of Nursing
- Cracked nipples? Engorged? Want to save milk?
- I don't know what I'd do without these!
- Graco 'Mirage' Pushchair Up Against The Citisport
- Johnsons 'BEST' pads!
- need a bigger car to accommodate this!
- Fab Forks, Nifty Knives, Super spoons.
- Not as good as I hoped
- A must have in our house...
- The best breast pump
- A small but functional steriliser
- Oxo Tot Bottle Brush
- Oxo Tot Flip Top Snack Cup
- Oxo Tot Sippy Cup Set
- Oxo Tot Snack Disk
- Oxo Tot Bottle Drying Rack
- Tippitoes Bibs
- Disney Baby Winnie The Pooh Feeding Weaning First Food Plate
- Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack
- Mothercare Innosense Newborn Starter Set
- Me To You Tatty Teddy Disposible Bibs