Product Type: Tesco kids equipment
Newest Review: ... are red and yellow as that'll probably be the colours you get too - there isn't much variety in the Tesco Value bowl range! I got three of... more
Baby bowl bargain!
Tesco Value Bowls
Member Name: ballder2406
Tesco Value Bowls
Advantages: Cheap, lovely colours, dishwasher and microwave safe
Babies are expensive, we all know that. True bargains are hard to come by right? Well, I may just have found one here. Some of the big baby brands charge the earth for one bowl, when in truth all it actually needs to do is hold baby food and be microwave and dishwasher safe as a bonus. These bowls have it all, including a fantastic price tag! Let me explain.
I have twins. Weaning was pretty scary to start with. Do you feed them from one bowl or two? Should they share spoons? What if they don't like the same foods? Most of the problems I come across because there are two of them are in fact very easy to solve. I decided that I wanted them to eat from different bowls so I could see who had had what. Of course they shouldn't share spoons (often anyway!), I mean, would you want to share snot and dribble with your brother?! So, two babies, two bowls. For each meal. That's six bowls a day if I don't wash them by hand. I like to wash them in the dishwasher to sterilise them most of the time. Then they started having pudding too. So many bowls!!!
That's where Tesco came in. I was shopping for baby food storage for the freezer when I came across a pack of 'Value' bowls. A pack of six, brightly coloured, transparent plastic food bowls of a sensible size and with a very sensible price tag- £1. Yes, really £1- for SIX bowls!!! On closer inspection I found them to be dishwasher and microwave safe- bonus! They haven't stained or gone cloudy and they hold the perfect amount of food for two hungry 7 month old boys. They may not hold enough in a few months time, but for now, they are fantastic.
Needless to say, I bought two more packs! I cannot recommend this bargain highly enough!
Summary: Not to be missed bargain!
More reviews in the field of Nursing
- Bumbo Baby Seat GENIOUS!!!
- Tommee Tippee - Don't tip it up!
- Sturdy pots to keep baby food fresh
- Graco slumpy down bad posture high chair
- Decent quality, safe, but will never set the world alight
- Good spoons
- Great bibs!
- A Low High Chair or a High Low Chair?...This can be both...
- Beaker and straw
- One in use, one in the wash
- Oxo Tot Bottle Brush
- Oxo Tot Bottle Drying Rack
- Oxo Tot Baby Food Freezer Tray
- Oxo Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers 120ml
- Oxo Tot Dishwasher basket
- Mothercare Trax 3-Wheeler
- Boots Day and Night Feeding System
- Mamas & Papas Classic Sportivo Chassis and Simonetta 3in1
- Avent Disposable Breast Pads
- Mamas & Papas Pliko Completo TS 2in1 Pushchair