Product Type: Tesco kids equipment
Newest Review: ... are red and yellow as that'll probably be the colours you get too - there isn't much variety in the Tesco Value bowl range! I got three of... more
Great for our party
Tesco Value Bowls
Member Name: emmad5689
Tesco Value Bowls
Advantages: Great value, hold food well, don't mishapen
Disadvantages: No good for wet foods
I bought these for my daughter christening last year just to put things like crisps and nibbles in to pad out the catering a little. The bowls are from Tesco obviously and they come in a pack of 25 plates for £1.44.
The bowls are packaged in see through thin plastic which has to be torn to open it, the usual Tesco value sign is on the front in red, white and blue and it is obvious what brand they are from. The bowls are white in colour and 16cms, they are not very deep but they held blocks of cheese, chicken nuggets and crisps wirthout any issues, the edges of the bowls are fluted which makes them a little more attractive than if they were plain.
The bowls were strong enough to hold onto food without any issues apart from with the pickled onions which we hadn't thought about before hand but since they are paper bowls and the pickles are wet they did weaken the bowls but we overcame this by putting three bowls together and the moisture didn't go through the three together. The bowls are quite small and fit inbetween platters of food easily so didn't take up much extra room on the catering table.
I think these bowls are great value, they held onto the food perfectly and I wouldn't pay out more for paper bowls are there is no need to although in future I would buy a pack of foam or plastic bowls to use for wet foods.
Summary: Great value
More reviews in the field of Nursing
- Scrubs up pretty well.
- A different kind of padding.
- Tommee Tippee Food Pots
- Scrub a dub dub
- Closer to a torture device than a breast pump.
- A great baby formula
- Avent Sealing Discs - To transform a bottle into a storage pot
- A simple way to help you make your baby's milk
- Avent Breastmilk/Baby Food Containers - Handy pots for storing milk
- Not essential but handy all the same...
- Faye and Lou Cozio Extra Large Muslins
- Kiddicouture Nibbles Hi/Lo Chair
- Cosatto Noodle Highchair
- Nuby Grip N Sip Cup
- Baby Weavers Snack Highchair
- Boots Baby Safari Cutlery Set
- Boots Baby Safari Melamine Bowl
- MAM Clear Silicone Soother
- Marks and Spencer Assorted Cotton Bibs
- Genesis Shaped Washable Breast Pads