Newest Review: ... lid and the sandwich box is also black. The bottle has a screw top and a sports cap style to drink from, it's not that big but holds en... more
Packed off with a good lunch
Ben 10 Alien Force Lunch Bag
Member Name: hopey123
Ben 10 Alien Force Lunch Bag
Advantages: Ben 10 is fashionable with some children and they will be happy to have their lunch in this.
When your child starts school not only do you need new shoes, uniform and book bags but also a lunch bag. My son was in a stage of liking Ben 10 so when I saw this in The Range shop I headed for it to take a look.
It cost about £10 I can't remember the exact price. This was a bit more then I would like to pay for one but as well as the actual lunch bag it came with a drinks bottle and sandwich box too as the picture shows.
His bottle is actually black with a blue lid and the sandwich box is also black. The bottle has a screw top and a sports cap style to drink from, it's not that big but holds enough water or squash for his lunchtime break. The sandwich box I like and fits his sandwiches in perfectly or a wrap on some days. I found that once I'd made the sandwiches I'd put the box on top covering them and pull them to the worktop side where I had in my other hand the lid and pull in straight onto the lid and shut it. Saved time trying to get the sandwiches in and losing filling.
The lunch bag itself has a zip to open it running round 3 of the sides and opens to reveal a light grey coloured insulated plastic inside. In the summer days you know when we get two or three days of hot weather my son says his yogurt is not as cold as when came out of the fridge but not warm either so the insulation part works well. The inside is waterproof and therefore easy to wipe clean which I was thankful for when the school started making the children bring their rubbish home which meant any left over waste like yogurt was all over the place. However now after parents complaining they reinstated the bins.
The actual picture part on the outside of the bag is also wipe able plastic. The rest of the bag is thick material which can still be wiped clean quite easily. The handle is padded and strong enough to take being swung about on the way to school.
I would recommend this lunch box highly especially if you can get it with the extra inside too. I've just updated his lunch bag but I am still using the bottle and box from this one. The size is just right to fit in the sandwich box, bottle and a few other items too.
Summary: Fair price which included the extras, insulated and padded.
More reviews in the field of Kitchenware
- Recycling doesn't mean riding a bike twice... this helps though
- Brill plates from Ikea!
- At around 17p per clip - a truly remarkably low price for a virtually indestruct ...
- Ikea Children's Plastic Plates
- Handsome Kitchen scales stand alone on the shelf
- Tesco Value Wrapping Foil - Come wrap yourselves with this value foil
- ASDA Smartprice Measuring Jug - can i have the rest of the handle please!
- Joseph Joseph - so good they named it twice!
- Nuby flip-it straw beaker.... Now how did i get juice on my ceiling???
- Flip it!
- Saveurs Molécule-R Molecular Tools
- Ohaus Europe Gmbh Scales
- Nordic Ware Sainless Steel Flour Sifter
- Nordic Ware Pirate Ship Mould
- Nordic Ware Mould Zoo Animals
- Bambou Diffusion 2 Rectangular Slate Plates
- 100 % Chef The Package Of 5 Burning Grids For Aladin Smoker Small Box
- 100 % Chef Super Aladin Smoke Aromatiser One
- 100 % Chef Special Smoking Chips
- 100 % Chef Pliers For Tubes