Product Type: Other Brands Kitchenware
Newest Review: ... more economical for me to use. I can now say that it did live up to it - a value pack of kitchen roll has never ended up in my trolley agai... more
Plenty Kitchen Paper
Member Name: x-TakeMeHome-x
Plenty Kitchen Paper
Advantages: Use for allsorts :)
Disadvantages: Expensive at full price :(
We've been buying Plenty kitchen roll as it's on offer at Morrisons for only one pound which is al ot cheaper than other brands :)
We use kitchen roll a lot at home as it's very useful stuff, the pack even listed a lot of different things you can use it on and for like pans, cookerhob, pets, kitchen, windows, spills, glasses, toilet, bathroom, outdoors, etc...
Plenty used to be Bounty, I don't know why they changed the name but SCA Hygiene Products Ltd make this in the EU now instead of Procter & Gamble.
This pack is a double pack I am reviewing and ours has Christmas pictures on it and has a honeycombed design with about 50 sheets per roll making that a rally cheap 1p a piece at the moment!
The wrapper is plastic and it says it can be recycled on it. The name is very big on the front so you can't miss it in the supermarket and it is decorated with Christmas shapes for the season...
The write up says there is plenty of absorbency and durability to each section and it can be re-used although not when I've done with it, lol!
I tend to spill a lot of drinks and it's brilliant for mopping up liquids or messes on the cooker like spilt bean juice or bolognaise sauce that can stain quickly.
It is very strong stuff and worth the money but I'm not sure I'd pay the full price of two pounds.
It says on the pack you can rinse it out and use it again which makes it good value and it is tear proof I know that, lol!
Five stars from me for a good product that can be used in and outside the home to soak up spills and wipe things down, plus its great on picnics for wiping your hands :)
Summary: Worth it! :)
More reviews in the field of Kitchenware
- Make a cake with love!
- Beautiful looking, but not terribly hard-wearing
- My sandwiches are made of dinosaur!
- A quirky but disappointing salt grinder
- For the modern primitive man!
- Spork - combined spoon, fork & knife
- Black and white stylish mugs thanks to Argos
- Providing Perfectly Proportioned Pastry Preparation
- Don't ruin your chefs knife... steel it instead
- I should have brought a bigger sink.
- Mastrad Filtering Funnel
- Mastrad Double Ceramic Pie Weights
- Mastrad Deos Steel Soap
- Mastrad Crisp Maker
- Mastrad Crème Brûlée Set
- La Collina Toscana Barbecue Chef Kit
- La Collina Toscana Barbecue Case Plancha Kit
- La Collina Toscana Barbecue Case Mastro Barbecue Kit
- La Cocotte Tea Towel
- La Cocotte Kid Apron