Product Type: Tesco Kitchenware
Newest Review: ... on a budget but personally I hated it. Usually I love value products from Tesco but this really is shoddy and I would advise you to pa... more
Tesco Value Flat Grater
Member Name: leeanne160480
Tesco Value Flat Grater
Although I don't use a Grater all that much I do need one in the house as you just never know do you. I have seen more expensive Graters in my local Department store but I don't see the point in paying over the odds for something just for me to grate some Cheese now and again so this one has done me a few years already and is still looking alright and I think it will still do me a while longer.
This only has the Grating part on 1 side but this is easy enough to use and there is 2 different sizes on the side so you can either have a small fine grating or a bit larger. There is the handle on the top which makes this easy to hold while you are grating and I don't find that this moves all over when I am trying to Grate either.
The 2 parts for grating qill give you small Crumb like bits of cheese and the larger Flake kind of bits which is the 1 that I tend to use it on.
I think I only paid around 70p for the Grater which I think was a great price for such a tool.
Any bad things about this Grater? yes. The 2 different sections aren't all that large and I have used a different Grater than this which stands on it's own and 1 side of each side of the grater is a certain size so you can just drag whatever it is you want to Grate down the whole side of the Grater. So it is a bit harder to grate since you can only drag down a small section.
This is a good enough Grater and is cheap. It perhaps won't be that easy to use for some people but it does for the amount that I have to use it.
More reviews in the field of Kitchenware
- Vampires Beware!
- Tesco Value Grater
- They look nice but aren't the best
- Hot things hot and cold things cold
- Cheap but not cheerful
- Recycling doesn't mean riding a bike twice... this helps though
- Brill plates from Ikea!
- Ikea Children's Plastic Plates
- Handsome Kitchen scales stand alone on the shelf
- Packed off with a good lunch
- Ikea 365+ Jar With Lid
- Tesco Go Cook Lemon Zester
- Nuby Flip-it No Spill Straw Top Beaker
- Lékué The Baking Sheet
- Lékué Tart Mould In Silicone And Ceramics
- Lékué Stretchable Bowl Cover 26Cm One Stretch Top Ø 10,2
- Lékué Steam Cook In Silicone
- Lékué Special Mold
- Sainsbury's Soft Grip Cheese Plane
- The Pampered Chef Nylon Slice N Serve