Newest Review: ... in which are the ones I'm using at the moment. I paid £16 for my 15ml, the gift set (from memory when we bought a relative the same one... more
Liplicious fruity fun!
Lancôme Juicy Tubes
Member Name: MrsD76
Lancôme Juicy Tubes
Advantages: Lovely smell and taste, and keep lips looking glossy
Disadvantages: Some people may find them a bit too sticky
The craze for Juicy Tubes began a few years back, when everyone seemed to have one - or more - of these colourful tubes of lipgloss. And their popularity continues! They come in a range of fruity shades of, mainly, red and pink, but are not cheap at about £14 a pop. The range includes the pink and sparkly Lychee, the light and shiny Marshmallow and the red and glossy Fraise.
These lovely tubes of gloss look great in any handbag, and once you have one the danger is that you'll want more! It's a gloss with real staying power - which means it may be a little sticky for some people - and the fruity flavours are delicious. It's hard not to keep licking your lips after application, meaning another coat is soon required! The lovely smell and flavour is their main selling point over other premium range glosses.
I look out for these in airports where they tend to be a little cheaper - and I have seen Superdrug selling packs of 3 for around £20 so it is well worth looking out for these as that's less than the cost of two at full price. You can also find sets of mini Juicy Tubes now and then, which include completely new colour Tubes, so that's another one worth keeping an eye out for.
The range does change, with new flavours being added on occasion, and there is also a Juicy Tubes Pop range.
Summary: Yummy gloss for glam girls
More reviews in the field of Lancome
- Softening, Hydrating, Refreshing, Smells nice, good value for money
- Worth a try.
- Not too sure about this...
- Instant dramatic lashes
- If I could get in the tube, I would
- High price for low performance
- Save your money & don't buy this!
- A shade for everyone!
- Just peachy.
- Terrible cream that just wouldn't sink in
- Lancome La Touche Pro Seamless Camouflage Concealer
- Lancome La Laque Fever Lipshine
- Lancome La Base L'Absolu Rouge Revitalizing Lip Treatment
- Lancome Kabuki Brush
- Lancome Foundation Brush
- Lancôme Hydrazen Neurocalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Gel Essence
- Lancôme Hydrazen Night Cream
- Lancôme Men Age Fight Anti-Age Perfecting Fluid
- Lancôme Men Age Fight Yeux Anti-Age Eye Perfecting Gel
- Lancôme Men Hydrix Micro-Nutrient Moisturizing Balm