I have owned this laptop for just under 7 months now and the amount i have got out of it is unbelievable. the price i got it for brand new was £399 and personally for a laptop with so much to give it is really cheap and affordable.
Positive Points of the product
- The price you pay for everything like the spec is really cheap!
- There is not much to do when the laptop is out of the box as it is mostly already done for you. But at times the handbook does come in handy!
- The machine is very robust, i have taken it to and from university throughout my first year and found that it does not have many scratches on it even now. It may have a few but mostly not even noticeable.
- The in built wireless is perfect even when travelling it can pick up networks which is great!
- Depending on how much you use your laptop the battery life for this one is fairly good and lasts u to two hours usually for me.
- The 80gig hard drive is good as it is dual you are able to archive some of your items and put on new stuff, i find this great!
- Norton anti-virus is totally free when you buy this product :)
- It is easily upgradable i have changed mine from a 512mb to 1gb
- The resolutions and the quality of the laptop is great!
- You may need a cooling ad for it as it may get too hot at times.
- I've heard it blows its ram after a little while so beware of that.
- It doesn't come with Microsoft Office. If you need it you may need to pay for it and for me it was hard being a student i had to use Microsoft trials all the time.
- The sound is not excellent for this laptop it is not bad. But i would recommend speakers.
To get the best out of your laptop i suggest the following:
Keep it in a cover when travelling, clean it often and make sure the fan never gets dirty or blocked. The headphone jack is at the front so ensure you remember or this can get messed up when moving it.